The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
It's very interesting indeed. It's like people see a flaw in a game because it's rigged, see they can capitalize, buy into the game, then act Pikachu surprised about the fact the game is rigged. Yet the glitches in the game is the whole reason we got in to begin with. Then because it takes longer then the timeline they imagined (a timeline they imagined based on everything happening fair and square), they start getting emotional and turn on eachother. Can't make this shyt up...

Oh make no mistake the OP 100% agrees with you.
:pachaha:

If the SEC doesn’t do anything, us buying and holding won’t do shyt.

:yeshrug:

He just has a thing for calling out posters for spreading “fud” despite him spreading the same exact “fud” every other day.
:skip:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He just has a thing for calling out posters for spreading “fud” despite him spreading the same exact “fud” every other day.
I got in accepting there would be fukkery. I don't feel entitled to any money. I took a shot based on information i had at the time and whatever happens happens. You got people in here feeling entitled to money

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People call you a shill because, no matter any positive development, you constantly interject with bad faith takes under the guise of “just asking questions.” Every response of yours lends greater weight to a negative outcome than a positive one, each counterpoint to your transparent inquiries ignored as you check off another square on your bingo card of FUD.

:francis:
People are trying to tell you to be realistic. Thats why I said people are looking at AMC like a lottery ticket.

Some of you are already shopping for Lambos when this might not ever pop. Or it might not get much higher than 50. Then you'll be ready to jump off a bridge.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very interesting indeed. It's like people see a flaw in a game because it's rigged, see they can capitalize, buy into the game, then act Pikachu surprised about the fact the game is rigged. Yet the glitches in the game is the whole reason we got in to begin with. Then because it takes longer then the timeline they imagined (a timeline they imagined based on everything happening fair and square), they start getting emotional and turn on eachother. Can't make this shyt up...

instead of talking in these vague terms and generalizations, quote the brehs and instances you’re referencing in this post. address that.

As it stands you’re just mouthing off at the wind trying to sound wise

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

To me FUD seems like realistic expectations in the-coli definitions....Nothing will happen with this stock until something is forced to happen and we have no idea when that will be..It isn't a rule about can kicking and if the hedges make money off of options in a great amount they are at least minimizing some of their losses...Something short of us selling all of our shares and immediately repurchasing on direct to exchange brokerages I don't see what we can do other than to wait for someone else to get involved. Notice how they consistently keep coming up with shorts to borrow. Just enough to keep it in their comfortable ranges.

So either people can just buy and hold what they have and buy a few shares here and there or they can go all in on only one stock that may eventually hit meanwhile possibly missing on other things. It's a risk that an individual has to do. But being realistic or pessimistic vs optimistic shouldn't be an issue. But yes this is a lottery ticket to me otherwise I wouldn't of purchased in. Most of us have secured a profit. And I hope they took it.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of talking in these vague terms and generalizations, quote the brehs and instances you’re referencing in this post. address that.

I already did in my previous post.

Daps
People are trying to tell you to be realistic. Thats why I said people are looking at AMC like a lottery ticket.

Some of you are already shopping for Lambos when this might not ever pop. Or it might not get much higher than 50. Then you'll be ready to jump off a bridge.
I mean. It is a lottery ticket, a once in a lifetime opportunity to amass great wealth. If it weren’t l, there wouldn’t be so much activity surrounding it, and it wouldn’t be the highest traded stock at the moment.

And the fact that it’s a path to wealth is why people are emotional, an understandable response to the manipulation that is preventing them from cashing in on that ticket.

My problem is with those who lean more into pessimism than optimism. Why come into a thread filled with brehs trying to eat and rain on their parade?

If they’re skeptical, they need to keep that to themselves. We’re realistic, knowing the other side won’t easily relent, but we also know they’re losing a war of attrition and will have to concede at some point.

We don’t need bad faith takes and FUD. It does nothing for the morale.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

dap+rep
We have a lot of contributors to this thread. Then we have those who only speak up when they want to admonish others. I enjoy the skeptics too because I like poking holes in theories. But if all "they" bring to the thread is a "reality check" then that's not much of a contribution. It's unreal that a rookie like me has already seen more money than I ever had in my life based of this one word of mouth (my first) play.