The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
People call you a shill because, no matter any positive development, you constantly interject with bad faith takes under the guise of “just asking questions.” Every response of yours lends greater weight to a negative outcome than a positive one, each counterpoint to your transparent inquiries ignored as you check off another square on your bingo card of FUD.

:francis:
Damn hit em up

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People call you a shill because, no matter any positive development, you constantly interject with bad faith takes under the guise of “just asking questions.” Every response of yours lends greater weight to a negative outcome than a positive one, each counterpoint to your transparent inquiries ignored as you check off another square on your bingo card of FUD.

:francis:
In other words, people call me a shill because im a skeptic when it is often times the best way to understand problems and systems. When you play chess, don't you put yourself in your enemy's shoes to determine their best move? Don't you try to imagine every unfavorable outcome to plan against it and be more solid emotionally? I think of ways this could fail and each time im proven wrong it strengthens my opinion in favor of the play. I prepare myself mentally for the worst outcome (losing all of my investment) so that i mentally accept the risk and am able to hold. The stock could go back to 10, im still holding as long as they haven't covered. Meanwhile you throw tantrums against the game when the stock moves 1$. How many times did we have to give you a pep talk about how the game is rigged and we have to accept that it's rigged and how we can still win?

If my questions bring fear, uncertainty and doubt, that doesn't speak on the play, it speaks to your own emotional state.

And again respect due since your the thread starter etcetera...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This evergrande debacle isn't over yet. We have official sources posting two opposite things. Imo, that signals chaos with that much disruption. That shyt has to fall.
china will find a way to make it so chinese creditors get paid as much as possible, and will make outside creditors kick rocks. They just have to make sure it doesn't look like a bailout.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words.. I’m holding AMC for the rest of my life
Until they cover. That was the deal from the beginning. That's what people kept saying. Put money you don't mind losing and wait till they cover.

It's just some people are trying to be too cute trying to trade the stock or trying to time this whole thing.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love this thread
:wow:
It's very interesting indeed. It's like people see a flaw in a game because it's rigged, see they can capitalize, buy into the game, then act Pikachu surprised about the fact the game is rigged. Yet the glitches in the game is the whole reason we got in to begin with. Then because it takes longer then the timeline they imagined (a timeline they imagined based on everything happening fair and square), they start getting emotional and turn on eachother. Can't make this shyt up...

Daps
china will find a way to make it so chinese creditors get paid as much as possible, and will make outside creditors kick rocks. They just have to make sure it doesn't look like a bailout.
Possibly. I wouldn't say for sure but it would be hard to imagine them letting their entire real estate market crash. All I'm hoping for is contagion

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It's very interesting indeed. It's like people see a flaw in a game because it's rigged, see they can capitalize, buy into the game, then act Pikachu surprised about the fact the game is rigged. Yet the glitches in the game is the whole reason we got in to begin with. Then because it takes longer then the timeline they imagined (a timeline they imagined based on everything happening fair and square), they start getting emotional and turn on eachother. Can't make this shyt up...
Too many emotions involved; illogical...acting like females :francis: