The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So those debts just not getting paid? It appears this is still going down. Just so hard to see what's factual information with all the bullshyt China puts out and msm who will say everything's perfect until the day of a literal crash.
Who knows with china. They're not going to tell us until it's everyone's problem like they did with covid

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So those debts just not getting paid? It appears this is still going down. Just so hard to see what's factual information with all the bullshyt China puts out and msm who will say everything's perfect until the day of a literal crash.
It's pretty much, if you lent money to a company that owed 300B and don't get payed back...it is what it is...:francis:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
It’s good you got people on to the play but you seem to be misunderstanding some of the details of how it could/will go down.

There’s no law or rule dictating when they have to cover. They can hold their positions indefinitely just like we can.

There is no “SEC doing their job” that would force them to cover.

Im not sure who told you a “squeeze” play would be quick. It’s gonna take a perfect storm of events to set it off. I think we’ve gotten close in the past but they were able to squirm away.

In reality the poker game is just getting started. I know that’s not what you are trying to hear but you gotta deal with reality. It will make your days go by easier.

:sadbron:

Daps
Might be a dumb question but everyone kept saying AMC has a reverse correlation to the market. So how come the last few days it had a positive correlation?
It's not an exact correlation, the negative beta mostly shows generally what will happen. Plus amc and gme are heavily manipulated so it's near impossible to use TA on it.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im ready to stay until 2024. Then i MIGHT consider selling :yeshrug:

Earlier i was trying to ask questions and got labeled a shill but that's exactly what I was talking about. The play made sense in theory but it was clear with all the fukkery that it could take months/years. Emotion is the real enemy. Not the hedge funds, not the SEC...