The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If you're talking about the poster a few comments above, I believe he's being sarcastic based on previous posts on this site (I hope).

fukk you.
i don't know where or when i can poop 90% of the time.

yall out here playing games and i'm shytting in sandwich bags.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
fukk you.
i don't know where or when i can poop 90% of the time.

yall out here playing games and i'm shytting in sandwich bags.
:russ::russ::russ:

Perhaps you should move into your local AMC theatre. I used to work there. You could easily hide and never been seen for days.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:russ::russ::russ:

Perhaps you should move into your local AMC theatre. I used to work there. You could easily hide and never been seen for days.

are you familiar with the term "emotional investing"?

:martin:

i was heavy in the AMC squatting movement since the early 00's.
you could float from theater to theater and grab up all the leftover food and drink.
when the lights came on you could see all the clothing, phones, money and shyt left over.
the staff who came in to clean after the movie gave no fukks. i'm paying 500% more attention
to the cleanup than they are. :dwillhuh:
sometimes they didn't come in at all so i had the whole place to myself for about an hour.
then i learned how to rig the emergency exit so the alarm wouldn't go off. that was nice
because we all need fresh air, sunlight and somewhere to piss and shyt without stinking
up the area you are sleeping. that was a hard lesson to learn.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
are you familiar with the term "emotional investing"?

:martin:

i was heavy in the AMC squatting movement since the early 00's.
you could float from theater to theater and grab up all the leftover food and drink.
when the lights came on you could see all the clothing, phones, money and shyt left over.
the staff who came in to clean after the movie gave no fukks. i'm paying 500% more attention
to the cleanup than they are. :dwillhuh:
sometimes they didn't come in at all so i had the whole place to myself for about an hour.
then i learned how to rig the emergency exit so the alarm wouldn't go off. that was nice
because we all need fresh air, sunlight and somewhere to piss and shyt without stinking
up the area you are sleeping. that was a hard lesson to learn.
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:I'm dying