The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i put everything i had and more into this a few months ago off the skength of this thread.
i took out high interest cash loans to invest in this shyt.

i dunno what i'm gonna do if this shyt flops.

breh this is not financial advice at all....But It may not be a bad idea to lower your share count if things are tight. No need to put yourself into a struggle. Yes we know it will happen the problem is we don't know when and real life takes precedence. It's no need to over extend yourself. Consider cutting half of your position. If things get tight.

Ain't no telling how long they can kick this can.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
breh this is not financial advice at all....But It may not be a bad idea to lower your share count if things are tight. No need to put yourself into a struggle. Yes we know it will happen the problem is we don't know when and real life takes precedence. It's no need to over extend yourself. Consider cutting half of your position. If things get tight.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s a troll, don’t bother

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I hope this is a joke

i have not seen or spoken to anyone i know irl except the person who's car i'm living in.
i owe errybody money because of this.

low key, i be fantasying about the come up and how i would right the wrongs done to me.
the person letting me live in their car is a blessing but i can't help but hate on them.
they don't say nothing when they get in the car but i can feel the resentment.
most of the issues where resoled early in the arrangement. the biggest issues were
human waste, food etiquette so far as disposal of leftovers and what not.

yo, when i tell you this person was grimy...
i'd be sleeping in the back seat when they came back to the car from lunch.
i'm hungry as fukk and grumpy because they just woke me up and now i smell taco bell.
they know i love taco bell and they munching on chalupas...word?

lunch time is over for this fool and they take a piss outside the car again.
i'm thinking i should say something but i play it off like i'm still sleep.
what's this? half a chalupa and 5 sauce packets in the bag? the kid's eating.

fast forward to the end of their workday and they back in the car.
this fool is looking around for the wasted food left over from lunch.
i stop pretending to be asleep and say "you know damn well you can't leave that out unrefrigerated, i saved your life!"
this fukker had the audacity to come back at me talking about the car is airconditioned the whole time because i asked for it.
talking about how it was "gonna be a snack for later."
:mjlol: you got a fridge full of food at home and here you are sweating half a chalupa?

straight up told that idiot to go home.