The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yeah, they missed 2 bank payments already. So they basically fukkin the people because they were using customers down payments for operational expenses. If they got 84B who are they going to pay first? I hope they erupt over this shyt. Let these 1%s worldwide know we ain't for play. Now we done been patient...:demonic:

Daps
Read both tweets

Yeah this doesn't seem like a real solution. Remember in 2008 they were saying everything was OK until suddenly it wasnt.

Tbh they leaving offshore bond holders with a big "fukk yall"

It's OVER imo. Anyone who's saying this ain't shyt with absolute certainty should not be trusted. If they get saved yeah it might turn into nothing but if they don't it's hard to argue this isn't going to have a big impact and considering we're in such a gigantic bubble I don't see how this won't be enough to pop it.

I see people on Twitter saying this is nothing and I'm like :scust:they either up to something or they just don't know

Last edited:
Daps

I wish someone would figure out wtf BR is up to. I can't tell if they throwing hail Marty's or shooting themselves in the foot.

I'm trying to figure that out myself tbh. You'd think they'd be much more intelligent than this and are making moves with inside knowledge this is gonna pay off.

However, we give people in the market far more credit than they deserve. This really could just be an all time bad play blowing up in their face. The big short showed how incompetent mfers can be in the name of making one more dollar.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Tbh they leaving offshore bond holders with a big "fukk yall"

It's OVER imo. Anyone who's saying this ain't shyt with absolute certainty should not be trusted. If they get saved yeah it might turn into nothing but if they don't it's hard to argue this isn't going to have a big impact and considering we're in such a gigantic bubble I don't see how this won't be enough to pop it.

I see people on Twitter saying this is nothing and I'm like :scust:they either up to something or they just don't know
It seems to me with this "coupon" that they at least bought themselves some time. Their fukkin the little people while putting out the big fires. I just hope it don't turn into can kicking.

Daps
It seems to me with this "coupon" that they at least bought themselves some time. Their fukkin the little people while putting out the big fires. I just hope it don't turn into can kicking.
Considering the immense impact it can have, can kicking isn't off the table. But God, I am so sick of this shyt. I hope they just let this shyt burn finally. Hoping China let's them mf fall.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I'm trying to figure that out myself tbh. You'd think they'd be much more intelligent than this and are making moves with inside knowledge this is gonna pay off.

However, we give people in the market far more credit than they deserve. This really could just be an all time bad play blowing up in their face. The big short showed how incompetent mfers can be in the name of making one more dollar.
I hope that is the case. I once thought they were on our side. Not at all anymore. They need to be stopped too.