The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watching everyone get more realistic everytime the price drops :mjlol:

“You know I don’t even really be on the internet like that no more. When it happens I’ll know”
That’s how diamond hands are built. :wow:

Some of us been in this for ~8 months now.

At this point the fukkery should be expected and/or welcomed:blessed:

Daps
China bailing them out would increase inflation. China doesn't want to devalue their currency by printing more and is a leading exporter so they can't afford to increase their prices on goods.

They gonna let that bytch burn unless it has major ramifications for the world and even then, they'll probably let it go.

Just My stupid thoughts

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I'm not selling.

I should have just got my shares out when it was back in the 50s.

I'll rock out and see where this goes, but the mine I see decent profits I'm out

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
All this shyt is exciting.
This is the kind of stuff we were expecting.
Heads are going to have to roll.
This how it starts.

I agree I'm fascinated by all of the moving parts and peripheral happenings. It's nice to see the covers pulled back on a system that so many people have placed their faith in. The information gained from all of this is just as valuable as the money.

I always knew the deck was stacked against us, but not to the degree that I have witnessed. There are no illusions, No more thoughts of "if I was just born into different circumstances..." Today I am more equipped to say it is what it is and fukk this American dream that we've been sold. Playing by the rules, accumulating debt so hopefully I can retire in peace when I'm too old to fukkin live.

I said it very early in here, This is my reparations! I might not get all that they owe my bloodline, But I'm going to get enough to make a difference.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I should have just got my shares out when it was back in the 50s.

I'll rock out and see where this goes, but the mine I see decent profits I'm out

original_382313119.png