The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
You of all people saying this.:pachaha:

Yea man but them stupid ass gossip threads that none of us really give a shyt about is a lot different than taunting people who’s impatiently waiting to get paid. You see brehs unraveling in this thread damn near ready sell and that’s the last thing you want. If they keep hearing “this is it” every other day and nothing keeps happening what do you think they’ll eventually do.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yea man but them stupid ass gossip threads that none of us really give a shyt about is a lot different than taunting people who’s impatiently waiting to get paid. You see brehs unraveling in this thread damn near ready sell and that’s the last thing you want. If they keep hearing “this is it” every other day and nothing keeps happening what do you think they’ll eventually do.

CAC prob gonna riot.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah im watching a lot less AMC related content. Even limiting my time in this thread (no offense to OP). At this point im not even waiting on this. I have a small position and if it happens it happens (however it happens). If not fukk it. Either way im keeping it moving. No waiting, no selling until i hear about it happening.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im watching a lot less AMC related content. Even limiting my time in this thread (no offense to OP). At this point im not even waiting on this. I have a small position and if it happens it happens (however it happens). If not fukk it. Either way im keeping it moving. No waiting, no selling until i hear about it happening.

you know what I agree...I grabbed up some today I think that will be it...I'm going to stop paying attention to that brokerage account since it's separate and just includes my hope and prayer type of stocks and concentrate on my real portfolio....It's not like we are invested in AMC for anything other than MOASS so unless MOASS is occurring it's not even worth looking at. That will most def decrease the stress level.....And also I'm going to unsubscribe to some of these youtubers multiple times a day they are talking about we are almost close or this is it....I'm like you brehs have been saying this for months now.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what I agree...I grabbed up some today I think that will be it...I'm going to stop paying attention to that brokerage account since it's separate and just includes my hope and prayer type of stocks and concentrate on my real portfolio....It's not like we are invested in AMC for anything other than MOASS so unless MOASS is occurring it's not even worth looking at. That will most def decrease the stress level.....And also I'm going to unsubscribe to some of these youtubers multiple times a day they are talking about we are almost close or this is it....I'm like you brehs have been saying this for months now.

Definitely gonna stock up tomorrow first thing. I see it dropping as low as 34-37. I’m just going to keep adding and adding at this price.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“This is it!”

“More ASS is cumming!”

Price drops $11 in a week

:unimpressed:

:russ: the night time repos are going to be 1 trillion MOASS is here!!!!!!!

:ohhh: A hedge fund is moving buildings MOASS is upon us !!!!!

:francis: Chance the rapper is doing a screening MOASS is here !!!!

The hype train is kind of funny now that I look back at it....But it can't just be me but AMC has become a respectable stock. I'm not too sure about GME but I could see AMC being decent long term at a smaller price point in a boomer portfolio.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely gonna stock up tomorrow first thing. I see it dropping as low as 34-37. I’m just going to keep adding and adding at this price.

I can't say that I am...I don't think I'm buying anymore unless I get some unexpected money from somewhere...And with the market looking like it is my money most def won't be coming from the market.