The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm waiting until Wednesday to see what the deal is
the Chinese market isn't even open right now and that could be a good or bad thing

It will probably bounce back on Wednesday when the Chinese markets open up. So I expect us to catch this werk tomorrow as well

Part of the sell off today was due to some fed meeting tomorrow as well.

Probably won’t see a bounce in the overall market till news comes out from the meeting.

As for AMC I think we see green tomorrow. We seemingly have great support around $40 and we are on SSR for tomorrow. Any other time we’ve been in this position we’ve seen a nice bounce.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Raising the ceiling is what will prevent a crash. A market correction has been due for a couple years now. Covid sped that up. Nothing in the world economy is sustainable right now. Raising the ceiling is just digging a bigger hole and personally for us prolonging the squeeze. Raising the ceiling benefits no one. I don't see it happening. The Blackrock and Vanguards of the world have been Jockeying for this.

If the country defaults, it might trigger a squeeze. But the dollar will be worthless then, so what will be the point?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next time this bytch hit 50s i'm selling and buying bk in ..tired of missing out on money plays
You lack vision, we’ve been waiting for a catalyst for months and you complain about losing 4 bucks per share. It doesn’t matter how much the price drops, if this keeps happening to the whole market margin calls are inevitable

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If you are smart enough to know the answer to this then you have the means to investigate why the dollar will never be worthless until it has a replacement.

If you're truly expecting to be rich during a squeeze and a default, then you must be truly smart indeed.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
77dm6467fno71.jpg

This describes a lot of y'all

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If you're truly expecting to be rich during a squeeze and a default, then you must be truly smart indeed.
I'm expecting to have more money than I ever had in my life. I also expect to be able to make a few significant moves to set my family up. Regardless of how high interests rates/the cost of doing business goes. Everyone in this thread is smart enough to know the "world is going to burn" The majority of us are using it as an opportunity to not have to suffer the consequences.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm expecting to have more money than I ever had in my life. I also expect to be able to make a few significant moves to set my family up. Regardless of how high interests rates/the cost of doing business goes. Everyone in this thread is smart enough to know the "world is going to burn" The majority of us are using it as an opportunity to not have to suffer the consequences.

Then pray for that default then.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Then pray for that default then.
I pray for the best outcome for all involved. But if I'm going by your logic and line of questioning. I wouldn't be investing because the $ isn't going to be worth anything anyways. Not coming at you sideways, but if that is your belief, why does this thread interest you?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I pray for the best outcome for all involved. But if I'm going by your logic and line of questioning. I wouldn't be investing because the $ isn't going to be worth anything anyways. Not coming af you sideways, but if that is your belief, why does this thread interest you?

This convo (not thread) is about the US defaulting on the debt and that triggering a squeeze. Which is different than a regular ol squeeze.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This convo (not thread) is about the US defaulting on the debt and that triggering a squeeze. Which is different than a regular ol squeeze.
Well, I don't get to pick how the squeeze comes about. A default happening is certainly on the table. We don't get to vote on that. Whether it happens or not, my plan is to come out unscathed. Myself and many others in here have positioned ourselves to do exactly that. Only thing that remains a certainty is shorts must cover.