The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Really starting to think that this shyt won't balloon...

I'll keep my 15 shares in because why the fukk not, but shyt is looking real gloomy today.

It'll happen but this is what I was trying to tell people. You're in the big money game now. You're out of your damn minds if you think you're going to take billions from a bunch of cacs in Gucci suits without a fight. They're on the phone right now with the paid off Congressmen and the SEC calling in favors. I figured once they saw how bad it could get they'd bring out all stops. Probably even got other HFs not even invested in AMC to chip in because "brother, this could happen to YOU next!"

This is what annoys me about all the "this is it!" prognosticators. Just hold and be patient. They're trying to get apes to panic.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Homie. Do you get the play?

We aren't ballooning until the shorts cover.
They aren't covering just yet, but it's looking like once this market contagion spreads they certainly have to.
fukk no. Put me on game...or direct me to where game was spit:damn:.

Please, of course.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Crypto done bled like a MF... Stocks doing the same. We def fought off this shyt going to an absurd loss. They gonna do whatever to drive that price down in the midst of this. Once they start buying back... We reap the rewards.

Matter of fact let me edit... They under pressure while we hold. It's all manipulation and fukking with the pschy. They behind the 8 ball wondering when we will dip

Daps
Really starting to think that this shyt won't balloon...

I'll keep my 15 shares in because why the fukk not, but shyt is looking real gloomy today.

Don’t sell!

But your post is a result of all the “this week” post. If you had no immediate expectations you wouldn’t be tripping.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I loved that I’ve moved to the mindset of seeing a big dip and laughing and just copping more shares instead of having doubts.
It’s all about patience. Stop expecting shyt to happen over night. For it to kick off it seems several dominos have to fall together. Only so long they can keep fighting it off and chasing their tails. Just like we’re holding for our money they’re fighting to keep theirs and won’t go down easy.