The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
This is where I start thinking of conspiracies and how this was all done to show the result of not selling in time so that when AMC and GME take off they scare people into selling early instead of holding lol.

Different scenarios, However no one should expect the sec to step in and help if unforeseen fukkery was to occur
:yeshrug:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Reading those meltdowns on reddit:pachaha:

Laugh now, but I think they are going to pull all kinds of fukkery with AMC.

Yeah I think people knew about it. Problem was during the transition people were not able to buy/sell. By the time they were able to sell on most brokers the shyt had already dropped ~40% on the day :smh:

Exactly. I had like 14 shares, these are my shyts and giggles shares, already took my profit from selling shares when it was high, so I just wanted to see what would happen with the rest.

Honestly I have no idea how much they are in value right now.

They did some shady shyt. Hedge funds don't play clean.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
original_380194459.png

Markets
Expound :jbhmm::feedme:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These huge quick drops in other stocks give me second hand anxiety:merchant:
However with AMC there’s too big of a community, as well as a CEO who fully engages with the community, for an instant collapse to happen.

Imo you won’t see any big retail selling until $100 minimum.

And if it drops from 100 to say 60 you’ll see a bunch of apes buy back in to take us to $1000 and beyond :ahh:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word, I'm not laughing at no one's misfortunes. We can be in the same boat as well
During the first meme run I lost dam near 40% of my portfolio when RH shut down trading :sadcam: (had a massive position in blackberry :mjcry:)

Eventually made up for it and it hardened me (pause) to where I can now take big losses and KIM.
But at the time I was shook for weeks :damn:

Daps
However with AMC there’s too big of a community, as well as a CEO who fully engages with the community, for an instant collapse to happen.

And if it drops from 100 to say 60 you’ll see a bunch of apes buy back in to take us to $1000 and beyond :ahh:
Nobody is selling at $100. $1,000 is the minimum, and that’s for broke people desperate for cash. Most people are holding for xx,xxx and higher.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Laugh now, but I think they are going to pull all kinds of fukkery with AMC.

Exactly. I had like 14 shares, these are my shyts and giggles shares, already took my profit from selling shares when it was high, so I just wanted to see what would happen with the rest.

Honestly I have no idea how much they are in value right now.

They did some shady shyt. Hedge funds don't play clean.

I'm cool with AMC bullshyt because I put in what I can afford. I put in the little I'm comfortable with losing. I really hope people are lying or really got it like that when they say shyt like putting up 401k's.

Pure madness if true and real. Divorce rate and murder/suicides bout to skyrocket. I really hope people are lying:laff::laff::laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I think AMC has already proven itself. If we were gonna have a collapse like that we would have already had it.

It’s true when people say “we own the float and we ain’t selling”

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is selling at $100. $1,000 is the minimum, and that’s for broke people desperate for cash. Most people are holding for xx,xxx and higher.
:unimpressed:
Maybe not if it violently squeezes from like 50-1000 in one day

If it gradually climbs to $100, I don’t care what people say on Reddit and Stocktwits, people will take profits

And buy back in after the dip

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:unimpressed:
Maybe not if it violently squeezes from like 50-1000 in one day

If it gradually climbs to $100, I don’t care what people say on Reddit and Stocktwits, people will take profits

And buy back in after the dip
Yep some people are dreaming for a lottery ticket. Others are going to be happy with a 4000% return.