jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I reading more about this support thing
they got FUKKED
  • The company said every share of SPRT is "cancelled and extinguished and automatically converted" to the right to 0.115 share of GREE. That puts the conversion at 1 share of Greenidge (GREE) for about 8.7 shares of Support.com (SPRT). Fractional holdings will be converted using cash.
  • SPRT closed down another 38% yesterday to close at $11.80. More than 2.7M shares changed hands in extended-hours trading yesterday, bringing the stock down further, below $11.
I'm keeping this as an AMC thread but be weary of other squeezes that come out of nowhere
and only invest what you're willing to lose

Yikes :damn:

Lot of
one-trip-grocery-bag-holder-clip-3.gif

Daps
I reading more about this support thing
they got FUKKED
  • The company said every share of SPRT is "cancelled and extinguished and automatically converted" to the right to 0.115 share of GREE. That puts the conversion at 1 share of Greenidge (GREE) for about 8.7 shares of Support.com (SPRT). Fractional holdings will be converted using cash.
  • SPRT closed down another 38% yesterday to close at $11.80. More than 2.7M shares changed hands in extended-hours trading yesterday, bringing the stock down further, below $11.
I'm keeping this as an AMC thread but be weary of other squeezes that come out of nowhere
and only invest what you're willing to lose

Id never make fun of someone losing money but them dudes got jokes lol.

C241-AFBC-648-B-4-D49-8-C04-233914-C8-C42-A.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From Reddit
The SPRT thing is an epic disaster. I put a small amount of money into it and it has been demolished in the last 24 hours. The value declined by half yesterday, the shares got divided by 11 after the merger, and then the new share price went down 60% since then. From yesterday morning, SPRT has lost approximately 82% of its value.
:damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Wow! I was on the fence about telling my girl to get a tiny bag of SPRT too...it was between SPRT and BBIG. I chose BBIG. :whew:

EDIT: Wait a minute, did ppl know this merger was part of the play cuz I never heard a peep about it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow! I was on the fence about telling my girl to get a tiny bag of SPRT too...it was between SPRT and BBIG. I chose BBIG. :whew:

EDIT: Wait a minute, did ppl know this merger was part of the play cuz I never heard a peep about it?
Yeah I think people knew about it. Problem was during the transition people were not able to buy/sell. By the time they were able to sell on most brokers the shyt had already dropped ~40% on the day :smh: