Ayyyyyyye ..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
for sure.

I had to sell it oct call. shyt got murked hard this week
Those are tricky. You probably would be pkay if u have some cash to average down but o get it. When you catch it at bottom and they expire within a month or even weekly, sell em when they're up. The January's are stable so I just add with each dip

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are tricky. You probably would be pkay if u have some cash to average down but o get it. When you catch it at bottom and they expire within a month or even weekly, sell em when they're up. The January's are stable so I just add with each dip

Yeah I avoid plays on this and GME...But it is following a pattern of up Mon-Tuesday and gets pushed down.....If I were to play an option you know I'm scary money and not big game hunting like you and the other brehs so I would hedge the call with a put option a few months out and take profit when I see it on either.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I avoid plays on this and GME...But it is following a pattern of up Mon-Tuesday and gets pushed down.....If I were to play an option you know I'm scary money and not big game hunting like you and the other brehs so I would hedge the call with a put option a few months out and take profit when I see it on either.
You could also buy a call on Friday when its red and then just sell the green on Monday or Tuesday. That seems to be a consistent play also.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could also buy a call on Friday when its red and then just sell the green on Monday or Tuesday. That seems to be a consistent play also.

yeah that is most def another option play with the AMC....You've been killing it with these plays which is why I was upset a few weeks ago when people were talking like people weren't making money....Almost half of my shares came because of the money I received from options plays in other stocks. It allowed me to buy more shares and also have more funds so I don't have to notice my AMC/GME.

And I mean it doesn't have to be highly volatile plays things like the Spy or Apple occasionally or Microsoft.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I reading more about this support thing
they got FUKKED
  • The company said every share of SPRT is "cancelled and extinguished and automatically converted" to the right to 0.115 share of GREE. That puts the conversion at 1 share of Greenidge (GREE) for about 8.7 shares of Support.com (SPRT). Fractional holdings will be converted using cash.
  • SPRT closed down another 38% yesterday to close at $11.80. More than 2.7M shares changed hands in extended-hours trading yesterday, bringing the stock down further, below $11.
I'm keeping this as an AMC thread but be weary of other squeezes that come out of nowhere
and only invest what you're willing to lose

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
they got FUKKED
  • The company said every share of SPRT is "cancelled and extinguished and automatically converted" to the right to 0.115 share of GREE. That puts the conversion at 1 share of Greenidge (GREE) for about 8.7 shares of Support.com (SPRT). Fractional holdings will be converted using cash.
  • SPRT closed down another 38% yesterday to close at $11.80. More than 2.7M shares changed hands in extended-hours trading yesterday, bringing the stock down further, below $11.
I'm keeping this as an AMC thread but be weary of other squeezes that come out of nowhere

Dddaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they got FUKKED
This shyt is beyond fukked :huhldup: