The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Yep some people are dreaming for a lottery ticket. Others are going to be happy with a 4000% return.
It’s not a lottery ticket people are pining for; it’s simple fukking math, the metrics of a short squeeze driven by unprecedented pressure. Take your FUD and fukk off. Tired of you smug fakkits coming into this thread and dampening the mood. We are in here for millions and nothing less.

:scust:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It’s not a lottery ticket people are pining for; it’s simple fukking math, the metrics of a short squeeze driven by unprecedented pressure. Take your FUD and fukk off. Tired of you smug fakkits coming into this thread and dampening the mood. We are in here for millions and nothing less.

:scust:

keep your third eye open

Reality checks aren't disses. If it was just math it would be in the 4 figures by now. This will bankrupt a lot of rich cacs and they're going to pull every trick in the book to stop it from happening.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Who were the idiots touting SPRT in here after repeated warnings not to? This is why we should keep it strictly AMC because a lot of these plays are suspect and/or risky. Also a lot of AMC folks are first time investors getting into the stock market.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who were the idiots touting SPRT in here after repeated warnings not to? This is why we should keep it strictly AMC because a lot of these plays are suspect and/or risky. Also a lot of AMC folks are first time investors getting into the stock market.
90% short interest is always interesting

I never purchased though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
90% short interest is always interesting

I never purchased though
It’s not just about short interest.

The other side of it and a very integral aspect is who ownes the shares. Lots of these other squeeze plays people just look at the short interest and go in. But if the majority of the float is owned by institutions you are just looking at a quick pump and dump to line their pockets.

That’s why AMC/GME are so unique and really the only squeeze plays right now. Retail owns all the shares, probably more than the float itself. And holders have been conditioned to the fukkery and hold through it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not just about short interest.

The other side of it and a very integral aspect is who ownes the shares. Lots of these other squeeze plays people just look at the short interest and go in. But if the majority of the float is owned by institutions you are just looking at a quick pump and dump to line their pockets.

That’s why AMC/GME are so unique and really the only squeeze plays right now. Retail owns all the shares, probably more than the float itself. And holders have been conditioned to the fukkery and hold through it.
Yes that was my main concern and why didn’t get into it. Amc/gme are truly special.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know yall hate talking about others stocks sometimes but the shyt needed to be talked about. I understand that there are other plays but random shyt popping up and chasing and the rug they pulled with Sprt needs to be a lesson:ufdup:

Buy and hold. Caught the dips when and if you can. Please:weirdo:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know yall hate talking about others stocks sometimes but the shyt needed to be talked about. I understand that there are other plays but random shyt popping up and chasing and the rug they pulled with Sprt needs to be a lesson:ufdup:

Buy and hold. Caught the dips when and if you can. Please:weirdo:

I mean SPRT was trending down and people already grabbed their profits....But it is most def a lesson to be learned...Just like anything else. CRYPTO etc...Buying and holding gets you in trouble. As opposed to taking profit when it's there. I'm not sure what people were thinking who got back in yesterday.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean SPRT was trending down and people already grabbed their profits....But it is most def a lesson to be learned...Just like anything else. CRYPTO etc...Buying and holding gets you in trouble. As opposed to taking profit when it's there. I'm not sure what people were thinking who got back in yesterday.

Only put in what you can afford. I can't afford a lot but I damn sure wouldn't gamble my first born and their well being on stocks and filler. Maybe if you add a 1st round pick plus cash consideration.

I couldn't imagine the type of down bad bagholders are feeling on that. TUFF

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

What happened? I wanted to throw something at that and BBIG. Imma just hold my AMC and buy more when I can.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened? I wanted to throw something at that and BBIG. Imma just hold my AMC and buy more when I can.

they merged with a holding company called greenidge. So basically a share of Sprt is like .11 shares of the new company. Company started the day at like $57 and ended at $43. Also I think it’s a set amount of days that stock holders and option holders have to hold the stock before we are able to sale it….People literally got stuck holding the bag and couldn’t get rid of it. I wouldn’t touch BBIG if you haven’t already taken your profits.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
they merged with a holding company called greenidge. So basically a share of Sprt is like .11 shares of the new company. Company started the day at like $57 and ended at $43. Also I think it’s a set amount of days that stock holders and option holders have to hold the stock before we are able to sale it….People literally got stuck holding the bag and couldn’t get rid of it. I wouldn’t touch BBIG if you haven’t already taken your profits.

Anyway they can get that shyt back?
No other plays. I'm new. BBIG sounds good but imma just hold and buy AMC