The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway they can get that shyt back?
No other plays. I'm new. BBIG sounds good but imma just hold and buy AMC

not financial advice but I’d avoid bbig if you don’t already have it…and just hold AMC or grab some GME. When you do need another play look at the blue chip stocks that are trending downwards for whatever reason they will bounce back.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they merged with a holding company called greenidge. So basically a share of Sprt is like .11 shares of the new company. Company started the day at like $57 and ended at $43. Also I think it’s a set amount of days that stock holders and option holders have to hold the stock before we are able to sale it….People literally got stuck holding the bag and couldn’t get rid of it. I wouldn’t touch BBIG if you haven’t already taken your profits.

that has catalysts later this month

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that has catalysts later this month

A lot of them do. Maybe it works maybe it doesn’t. I mean look how many catalyst we’ve had. None of this stops the can from being kicked further.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does this mean?

Honestly this company is more dubious than SPRT.

I want to get out when I am in the green.

a catalyst in regards to this is just an event/occurrence. They can be positive or negative. Like AMC releasing a hit movie or making it’s own crypto currency for example. Or a merger with GME or Amazon.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s not a lottery ticket people are pining for; it’s simple fukking math, the metrics of a short squeeze driven by unprecedented pressure. Take your FUD and fukk off. Tired of you smug fakkits coming into this thread and dampening the mood. We are in here for millions and nothing less.

:scust:
:russ: Bro be killin me. Gotta be the real life stinkmeaner coming in here cussing nikkas out for spreading fud then turn around in the next post and spread a different kind of “fud”!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: