The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
oh yeah btw...

everyone who was talking about sprt...whats goin on with that?
because i bought a share and now i see the shyt is in flames on reddit

yall nikkas real quiet now

Daps
Some people just need to be put on ignore.

Who? I read today’s post in here and didn’t see anything wrong.

In fact didnt you write the biggest “fud” piece in here yesterday.
:deadmanny:

Last week was manufactured. Hedges are in full control of this stock. Yes, there’s enough buying pressure from our end to prevent them from sending it to abysmal lows, but there manipulation through naked shorting is enough for them to wrest control of the price action from our hands and tease the type of rise we saw last week.

:francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
oh yeah btw...

everyone who was talking about sprt...whats goin on with that?
because i bought a share and now i see the shyt is in flames on reddit

yall nikkas real quiet now

Yeah man, just browsing that SPRT thread on reddit and there are people with XX,XXX losses and more :huhldup: They should have got out when it hit the 50's

From what I understand just piecing things together, there was a rushed merger yesterday and now people can't sell their stock?

Apologies to the brehs for talking about another stock in here of course

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man, just browsing that SPRT thread on reddit and there are people with XX,XXX losses and more :huhldup: They should have got out when it hit the 50's

From what I understand just piecing things together, there was a rushed merger yesterday and now people can't sell their stock?

they invested in something they didn't understand
from what I saw the merger was an important part of the squeeze and I guess it didn't work out the way they thought

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps

im glad i only got 1 share for the fukk of it. just sold that bytch 5 dollars :martin:

thank god i dont trust nikkas