It wasnt me in that footage.

3mh5FTb.jpg

:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Stinky Diver
Since I'm downsampling with games that don't have too much of a performance hit, it's quality is akin to Super sampling right?? I'm basically rendering the game at higher resolution and it downscales it to my default res(1080P) which basically creates more pixels I believe. I tried MP3 downsampled from 1440P with 8xEQ and i still had 60fps most of the time(it mainly fluctuated between 40-60 when it was heavy action taking place.)

I found this explanation kind of thorough.
OGSSAA

-Very effective at eliminating aliasing

-Can improve scene and texture clarity, especially when used together with a low LoD Bias

-Relatively low performance loss

-OGSSAA works in Mass Effect, Dishonored, and other UE3 games with deferred lighting that are normally incompatible with sampled antialiasing

-Does not alter the size of HUD elements

SGSSAA

-Very effective at eliminating aliasing, but not quite as effective as OGSSAA

-Can improve scene and texture clarity, especially when used together with a low LoD Bias

-High performance loss

-SGSSAA also works in games that are normally incompatible with sampled antialiasing

-Does not alter the size of HUD elements

-Seems to retain a slightly sharper image than OGSSAA, in return for the higher performance cost

Downsampling

-A downsample of 1440p (2X compared to 1080p) eliminates most jaggies, and is similar to 2X supersampling

-A downsample of 2160p (4X compared to 1080p) eliminates all jaggies, and is similar to 4X supersampling (albeit with a higher FPS cost)

-The most effective option for increasing scene clarity, especially in DX9 games

-Very high performance loss

-Improves AO quality

-Downsampling also works in games that are normally incompatible with sampled antialiasing, but is even compatible with games that do not support any hardware AA

-Alters the size of some HUD elements in some games

I'd assume downsampling+in game FXAA+SMAA or MSAA would provide the best image?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Favela levels were GOAT. The part after Fabiana gets her head blown off and everyone is scattering from the paramilitary dudes is fukkin crazy. If you just stood around and watched it, you'd see dudes getting that work.

Office level was amazing as well. Give praise to the best 3rd person shooter ever made :blessed:

Man this part of the game had me physically frustrated :damn:

Took me allll night to get past this

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I'm over here :fire: heated. the game FINALLY came from half.com and it won't play in my PS3. like it loads up and freezes every time. and it's not even the disc, cuz I tried it in my daughter's PS3 and her's works just fine. mind you, other games work fine in my PS3 :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukking game I bought is a lemon. I couldn't get it to start up on either PS3. and the disc ain't scratched at all. took an $8 loss only since that's all it cost including shipping :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I contacted the max payne 3 seller and dude said he's gonna send me another copy as of this afternoon :win:

I didn't even have to take it up with half/ebay over this. like I said, the game only cost $8 including shipping, so dude was cool about it, and I wasn't all irate either.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
well I contacted dude from half.com (the seller) and he sent me another max payne 3. this time its working. damn, I put in work for a bit of nostalgia. this better be worth it :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I so hope GTA 6 utilizes real time bullet physics and killshots when i shoot nikkas in the brain i wanna see the gray matter on the damn concrete!

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
On the strenght of this thread, I'm finishing this game tonight. Haven't played in a minute. I'm on the boat level.