The airport shootout Max Payne 3

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
clown...you never mentioned that you had the game, only that it looked amazing on PC.
i was simply suggesting that you play it because i thought you had not.

RIP you PC btw...learn to take care or your rig.
Orbital fukk nikka, you need to stop thinking and wait to be told.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Orbital fukk nikka, you need to stop thinking and wait to be told.

marco2o.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
KB/M for Max Payne 3 is essential. I was laughing at how good I felt using the KB/M but it's not for the faint of heart.
I just cant get with dweeb culture. We're on that real wave, Controllers, nikka. :ufdup: Dont act like they arent people online giving out work with controllers. You're purist thoughts are from a dead era. BC - before controllers.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cant get with dweeb culture. We're on that real wave, Controllers, nikka. :ufdup: Dont act like they arent people online giving out work with controllers. You're purist thoughts are from a dead era. BC - before controllers.
seeing as how I played the game for hours with a controller and then bought a KB/M afterwards and felt like a dios online, I'd say it was worth it. :yeshrug:. I'd prefer the comfort and familiarity of a controller but the mouse is too deadly.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
seeing as how I played the game for hours with a controller and then bought a KB/M afterwards and felt like a dios online, I'd say it was worth it. :yeshrug:. I'd prefer the comfort and familiarity of a controller but the mouse is too deadly.
Not mobile enough. Bring that shyt to battlefield on that ps4 and get WASHED!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

It's been a question in the back of gamers heads for a long time, "Why can't games on 360 and PC play with one another?" On paper it makes total sense, both systems operate on a similar PC architecture, and Xbox Live and Games For Windows were clearly designed to work together. So what's the hold up? Voodoo President Rahul Sood has let lose a little secret about why Xbox 360 gamers and PC gamers can't compete against one another online, and it's not what you might think.

The console players got destroyed every time. So much so that it would be embarrassing to the XBOX team in general had Microsoft launched this initiative.

PC gamers 'destroyed' console gamers in tests, says Voodoo PC founder | GamesRadar

yeah...um....KB/M >>> controller.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They werent elite gamers, clearly.

The slaughter was so bad, Sood says that Microsoft even pitted "mediocre" PC gamers against "the best" console gamers in testing, and the results were unchanged: the keyboard and mouse prevailed. It's not clear what titles were played, but Unreal and Gears of War are mentioned.

Displeased with its findings, Microsoft supposedly cancelled the project to spare its Xbox team and players the embarrassment. I think most of us can agree a keyboard and mouse is more precise, but what do you prefer and why? Feel free to preach the virtues of your input device in the comments.

Microsoft killed cross-platform project because PC gamers wrecked console gamers - TechSpot

"Elite" console gamers destroyed by "mediocre" PC gamers....

get on my level.
get your Keyboard and Mouse game on point.