The airport shootout Max Payne 3

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Naw...There's the police station and the Airport. If the building coming down is giving you problems, then the last section on the airport would have you hating the game.
That shyt near the end was infuriating breh

Then you pick up the guns they were using at you...mind you with their CRAZY good aim.

You grab the gun and you cannot control that shyt at all :beli:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Naw...There's the police station and the Airport. If the building coming down is giving you problems, then the last section on the airport would have you hating the game.
I dont know how i beat the rooftop favela. That shyt had me kinda tight to. I shoulda played the game on non-elite caliber skill level like you guys but i wanted a challenge and wanted to extend the length of the game by playing on a harder setting.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I was stuck on that roof collapse part for a while though still. These clowns use aim assist like @krackdagawd. shyt was frustrating.

iIZYk56lDh46E.gif

Don't need no aim assist for that though. :umad:

:ahh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I dont know how i beat the rooftop favela. That shyt had me kinda tight to. I shoulda played the game on non-elite caliber skill level like you guys but i wanted a challenge and wanted to extend the length of the game by playing on a harder setting.
I like how you tried to sneak this in there.

I know I beat the game on the hardest difficulty :umad:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

Some people like that kind of shyt. This is a game that has no problems dropping you with one gunshot to the head on any difficulty normal and above, so fukk all the other frustration.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No talk of max payne 4 though. Hopefully rockstar makes a new max payne type ip.
Its possible.

James McCaffrey (Max Payne) is in a project called "Payne and Redemption" that is coming out soon according to IMDB. I doubt its a movie and its slated to release in 2015 right now

Payne & Redemption (2015) - IMDb

edit: scratch that...its an independent film that hasn't been able to get off the ground for years.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Got me wanting to play this shyt. shyt looked glorious on pc.

MP3 is amazing.

do yourself a favor and get it.

Dumb dumb, i already have it on pc. I never finished it. Got to the brazil level where you take down the organ factory and the building is tumbling but i couldnt get passed that part on the hardest setting. shyt was frustrating nikkas so i stopped playing and then i believe my pc died.

clown...you never mentioned that you had the game, only that it looked amazing on PC.
i was simply suggesting that you play it because i thought you had not.

RIP you PC btw...learn to take care or your rig.