The airport shootout Max Payne 3

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When I think Mass Effect I think Bioware, not EA. When I think CoD I think Infinity Ward, not Activision. People used to think Bungie when Halo was brought up, not Microsoft.

True....:ehh: but everyone's perception of what games are made by who are different.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
game was ok, never like that they keep throwing enemies at you. After a while it got repetitive. I was like "how many guns for hire are in this fukking city? "

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cut it off at the 2:30 mark when he jumps off the top walkway in slow mo and lands on his shoulder still bussin' shots

:beli:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
game was ok, never like that they keep throwing enemies at you. After a while it got repetitive. I was like "how many guns for hire are in this fukking city? "
The game takes place in Brazil and dealt with the underground...

Brazil is one of the most densely populated and violent countries in the world due to corruption and distribution of wealth...

None of what Max encountered in that game is far fetched...

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The game takes place in Brazil and dealt with the underground...

Brazil is one of the most densely populated and violent countries in the world due to corruption and distribution of wealth...

None of what Max encountered in that game is far fetched...
:usure:
i know brazil is not canada bu you kill more than 1000 ppl in that game

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:usure:
i know brazil is not canada bu you kill more than 1000 ppl in that game

I'm not talking about Max insane kill death ratio bruh...All saying is you got a lot of violent gangs and corrupt police in Brazil...the amount of hired goons you have to go through is not unrealistic... What is unrealistic is surviving that but this is a video game...its not meant to be ultra realistic...hence why Max eats bullets...