The airport shootout Max Payne 3

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
well I contacted dude from half.com (the seller) and he sent me another max payne 3. this time its working. damn, I put in work for a bit of nostalgia. this better be worth it :damn:
Did you finish it?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Did you finish it?

the irony of this in the end is for some reason,the aiport stage kept freezing when I tried to play it. I had to completely skip that level :russ:

the only reason I was able to skip levels is cuz I still had the old game save which left me on basically the 2nd to last stage. and I still haven't finished it, cuz I started the game over from the beginning when I copped it this time.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
the irony of this in the end is for some reason,the aiport stage kept freezing when I tried to play it. I had to completely skip that level :russ:

the only reason I was able to skip levels is cuz I still had the old game save which left me on basically the 2nd to last stage. and I still haven't finished it, cuz I started the game over from the beginning when I copped it this time.
Sounds like you are having issues with your PS3 :flabbynsick:

Was doing the same shyt to me for GTA V...constantly freezing and I had to reboot

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Sounds like you are having issues with your PS3 :flabbynsick:

Was doing the same shyt to me for GTA V...constantly freezing and I had to reboot

blu ray drive is going out on my triple. but this max payne game really gives it the blues. none of my other games be freezing like this. mind you, I had to ask the seller to send me a 2nd copy, cuz the first one refused on either my PS3 or my daughter's.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
copp those golden guns breh they do heavy damage, especially when you go up against the UFE, those dudes are like the terminator

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm going to marathon through all three games starting on Monday. I might dig through some mods for MP and MP2 as well

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:what:yall makin this sound like the GOAT game
don't get it twisted I'm a Max Payne fan from the first one but Crysis 2 and 3 blows this shyt out the water breh.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Not like Crysis 2 or 3

MP3 > Crysis 2 and 3

:camby:
django-jackson.jpg

I personally prefer the ability to jump mad high, highly enhanced speed and strength armor and invisibility, sprinting and sliding, grabbing mofukkas and throwing em, the wider range of weapons, the ability to pilot vehicles, and the much better storyline.
bullet time is nice though:ehh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
we know it aint game of the century but as an action game the shyt was piff, it was like a Michael mann movie and like the shootouts in those movies you had to use some strategy during the shootouts, like staying close to the walls, running and ducking for cover as quickly as possible, playing the corners (you might be out of ammo and may need to melee some unsuspecting UFE to get a machine gun)

Daps
remembered this thread,xbox live is having a sale of max payne 3 [5 dollars] and the MP3 rockstar pass[3:74] for new weapons,maps,avatars,masks,perks etc

quite alot of folks still play online. afternoon the most.