The airport shootout Max Payne 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EnhqK.jpg

Yea SGSSAA is available in AMD. Will try later :obama:.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Got me wanting to play this shyt. shyt looked glorious on pc.

MP3 is amazing.
people were complaining about how long the cut-scenes were but i for one enjoyed the fukk out of them.
after finishing a part of the story i would just sit back and :popcorn: for a few minutes.
this was the first MP game i had played and it really is immersive.

do yourself a favor and get it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
MP3 is amazing.
people were complaining about how long the cut-scenes were but i for one enjoyed the fukk out of them.
after finishing a part of the story i would just sit back and :popcorn: for a few minutes.
this was the first MP game i had played and it really is immersive.

do yourself a favor and get it.
Dumb dumb, i already have it on pc. I never finished it. Got to the brazil level where you take down the organ factory and the building is tumbling but i couldnt get passed that part on the hardest setting. shyt was frustrating nikkas so i stopped playing and then i believe my pc died.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dumb dumb, i already have it on pc. I never finished it. Got to the brazil level where you take down the organ factory and the building is tumbling but i couldnt get passed that part on the hardest setting. shyt was frustrating nikkas so i stopped playing and then i believe my pc died.
:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ass breh. I thought you knew Karate?

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
There was only one more level after the building crumbles right?

Naw...There's the police station and the Airport. If the building coming down is giving you problems, then the last section on the airport would have you hating the game.