The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Chinese love this shyt. Makes their Belt & Road initiative a lot easier

China wont have their troops on the ground, all they want is bank! they will come in with their money and invest in the infrastructure like they doing in Africa

China way smarter than these Cacs breh!

Angela Merkel is still German Chancellor? She gotta be the second longest ruling non-monarchal head of state in Europe after Putin because her ass been up in there since Bush 43 was President.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m really surprised that a lot of people don’t realize that this is a different taliban also oddly enough bodybuilding is actually popular in these areas. I know you want to view them as savages etc but some of these guys are educated, and come from well to do backgrounds.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I’m really surprised that a lot of people don’t realize that this is a different taliban also oddly enough bodybuilding is actually popular in these areas. I know you want to view them as savages etc but some of these guys are educated, and come from well to do backgrounds.
:mjlol:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Angela Merkel is still German Chancellor? She gotta be the second longest ruling non-monarchal head of state in Europe after Putin because her ass been up in there since Bush 43 was President.
A hard core right winger might take over when she leaves showing Germany's true colors

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
All I know is I never want to hear about how the media is 'liberal' again after this.

CNN, NBC, ABC and CBS have all been booking nothing but Rethuglicans since the weekend, and Chuck Tapper had Ben Sasse on to spew a bunch of pro-war propaganda and he just sat there with no pushback like :jbhmm::yes::ehh:

MSNBC and CNN has democrats saying the same thing though..including Obama’s/Biden’s man Axelrod

:yeshrug: they really just fukked the pull out up .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was just a goof on a few guys but then I watched this Vice doc which was really good compared to most of their stuff and then you realize, this video isn't even the worst example of how unprepared they are as a whole.

If you have time I suggest you watch the whole thing and then all this shyt makes perfect sense. In short, these dudes are constantly high on weed and coke and they are corrupt and inept as hell. Not to mention they love raping little boys :dame::sitdown:

The taliban has fighters while the US tried to build an army made up of merchants from the local bazaar and sheep herders :mjlol: