The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The images of Afghans falling from the sky are gonna haunt him:francis:

Not really Americans were in favor of leaving Afghanistan. Back 2018 it was Trump who negotiating with the Taliban about America leaving. Americans been wanted to leave Afghanistan since the Obama administration but Biden was the first president to outright withdraw them. As soon Biden announced the US was leaving Afghanistan fled the country, Afghanistan army dropped their weapons and throw up the white flag. After 20 years of help and billions of dollars of resources. I really don’t feel no sympathy for them. They didn’t even fight, Taliban took over with even firing off a bullet. Americans soldiers died for nothing smh.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead::dead::dead:

you could take 3 brehs from each coast of US ( Cali, Florida , and New Jersey because that one NY breh got his ass handed to him by a CAC in Arizona, so we going with Jersey ) and they would run that whole country with no problem.

the-wire-omar-little.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:russ:
This is what "winning"looks like. These guys were getting trained by practically every western special forces branch and still turned out shyt.
I honestly don’t think most of em have a damn in the first place and just wanted to go back to herding sheep or some shyt :yeshrug: