The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what a waste of time and money:francis:

Almost 4 trillion dollars spent on the War in Afghanistan in 20 years and absolutely nothing to show for it.

Imagine if just half of that money was spent on healthcare, infrastructure, housing, education? Just half.

Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop shareholders (most of congress) ate well for the past decades though :francis:

The Taliban went on a huge offensive right when the troops left I think they control like 80-90 percent of the country.

It’s over they need to cut their losses and stay the fukk out.

I legit want to see China tackle this.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Those people love the taliban over there. They chose to be ruled by a bunch of education hating, women hating, retarded religious nuts.

This not true at all. I know a lot of people in Afghanistan and none support the Taliban. The vast vast majority of the Afghan people oppose the Taliban.

I'm baffled people actually dapped this.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not our problem. Let the Taliban take control and call it a day:manny: . They didnt have shyt to do with 9/11 anyways

It is there problem they let thousands of there own die over there when the final outcome was to abandon and abort....

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Every Afghan citizen who has the money and means is trying to flee the country (to Uzbekistan, Iran, Turkey, etc). They know their life and wellbeing is in extreme danger and they know the situation is dire.

Girls as young as 12 are being taken away from their family and forced into sex labor. Millions of people have been displaced from their home.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think the way they live and treat folks are a hell of a lot worse than so any Sodom and Gomorrah :yeshrug:

I didn't comment on what they were doing as good. I said the U.S. has no legs to grandstand on. Until you fix your own country you can't tell others what they need to do. That's why no country should be trying to do so. No government organization should be trying to do it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Largest military budget in the world and we lose every war if we can't nuke em :francis:
America does killing people well. The problem is when we try to force our way of living on other people. Theyre not interested in it and it's OK. Not every place on earth is meant to be or needs to be copies of the US. People are different and believe different things. Our politicians don't realize that.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I didn't comment on what they were doing as good. I said the U.S. has no legs to grandstand on. Until you fix your own country you can't tell others what they need to do. That's why no country should be trying to do so. No government organization should be trying to do it.
True we have horrible issues in America, but I guarantee if you gave every person on Earth a choice to pick between the two nations ,where they and their families had to live, the vast majority would do everything to pick America :yeshrug: