Reppin
nightset
full

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Largest military budget in the world and we lose every war if we can't nuke em :francis:

Almost 4 trillion dollars spent on the War in Afghanistan in 20 years and absolutely nothing to show for it.

Imagine if just half of that money was spent on healthcare, infrastructure, housing, education? Just half.

Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop shareholders (most of congress) ate well for the past decades though :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Taliban just took Afghanistan's third largest city. The afghan military literally just ran away.

Those people love the taliban over there. They chose to be ruled by a bunch of education hating, women hating, retarded religious nuts. It is what it is.:yeshrug:

The country will be gone within the year. We failed spectacularly in nation building, partly because those people aren't interested in building anything.
Only think I have an issue with is the US leaving a base there with equipment for the Taliban to use.. Send in some air support and blow that shyt up
Germany, Korea, Japan... theres a model... but the thing is, Afghanistan didn't have a real basis to build on.

well... they KINDA did... but you'd have to watch BITTER LAKE

Bitter Lake (film) - Wikipedia

this is where i'm waiting for all those people who defended this disgusting religious sect and those fanatic followers in the name of being anti-imperialist to chime in.

Not everyone "has it right" and this is a prime example.

They attacked me for years on here for calling out radical islam.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Largest military budget in the world and we lose every war if we can't nuke em :francis:
Don't get it twisted.

We won the war. Iraq too.

We always win the WARS.

We lose everything else.

had we just gone in, grabbed bin laden and dropped everyone around him, that would've sufficed.

But Bush had to go and try and do the impossible. :snoop: