The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Total waste of resources in money, time and lost lives. We could have taken all that money and rebuilt all our infrastructure domestically or given free college tuition to a generation of students. But we got nothing to show for it.
I think the stimulated government spending still boosted the American economy though. But I def agree with you on the money being better spent elsewhere.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
that's their land, and their choice.

why should america care? unless they magically attack again, which I highly doubt it, Osama wasnt even taliban he was just using them as a safe haven after getting kicked out of saudi arabia. one shouldnt care. if its a humanitarian issue, the UN should be involved, not just a single country.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The "war" was never supposed to be won imo. Its damn near part of a cycle at this point. Shyt is a moneypit

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad when you think about all the lives lost due to that pointless ass war. I say leave the Taliban alone, and if they take back the entire country, than fukk it let them have it. As long as they don't allow another Al Qaeda like terrorist org a safehaven in their country than we should let them do what they do. The Taliban were never our enemies to begin with. They weren't fukking with us until we came over there dropping bombs and kicking in doors looking for Al Qaeda members and sympathizers.

Daps
The Taliban just took Afghanistan's third largest city. The afghan military literally just ran away.

Those people love the taliban over there. They chose to be ruled by a bunch of education hating, women hating, retarded religious nuts. It is what it is.:yeshrug:

The country will be gone within the year. We failed spectacularly in nation building, partly because those people aren't interested in building anything.