The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
200.gif

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Taliban just took Afghanistan's third largest city. The afghan military literally just ran away.

Those people love the taliban over there. They chose to be ruled by a bunch of education hating, women hating, retarded religious nuts. It is what it is.:yeshrug:

The country will be gone within the year. We failed spectacularly in nation building, partly because those people aren't interested in building anything.
They love or they have no choice?

Superstar
Daps
2,300+ American soldiers died for nothing basically.

On one hand generations of haqqani/Taliban/etc fighters were killed. Like the numbers after some of the fights through the entire mission (2001-2021)are unreal. It was basically a lost cause knowing Pakistan wasn’t going to do what they were supposed to do and many of the Afghan forces would never be in the state of mind to actually hold the gains made in every province.

It’s fukked up because there’s some really cool people there and some will fight tooth and nail to see a country without the Taliban.

It would be like I’m your little brother getting beat up and having my lunch money taken by a bunch of bullies. You step in to beat they ass and get bruises every day. Sometimes I help you win those fights but when you not there I run and, not only give up my lunch money, I give them the money you gave me to replace it.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Americans arent willing to fight dirty and take casualties thats why Viet Nam,Iraq keep happening...

Everyone fights “dirty”. Combat is multiple sides working to get any upper hand, by any means, around the clock. We slaughter them in every fight. Unfortunately they are able to run back into Pakistan every winter to the train and replenish their numbers. Pakistan has been saying they would crack down on the tribal reservations since 2001.