The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man what a clusterfukk....:heh: but ameriva shouldn't be meddling in foreign affairs in the first place they only wanted the resources keep it 100...and to pay the pmc ridiculous contracts like they always do

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As far as the U.S. saying they trained the Afghan military enough to take care of themselves, that’s bullshyt.

We assume everyone wants to be a soldier. They trained them for war, but training to kill when nobody is trying to kill you, is different than actually being in a kill or be killed situation.

they didn’t give them jets or train pilots. No helicopters. No real firepower. No tanks.

Daps
Democracy is just another flavor of oppressive politics if we call a spade a spade,less flagrant in it's disregard of human rights and championing of rule by biased law but it just won't work anywhere. There's parts of this world where history, culture, religion just supercede any political ideology.No amount of bombs, foreign policy and intervention is going to stop that from happening,the US seems to have hard time with this paradigm.
true but trust me you don't want to live in a state ruled by religion
there was a separation of church and state for a reason even the influential religious realized there was a need for reason in government not decisions being made based on a concept we don't know the reality of :mjlol:

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was he got in Afghanistan? Whens the last time Bin Laden was in Afghanistan?

I know Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan. What I was saying is that we went to Afghanistan to get him and go after Al Queda. Once Bin Laden was killed, we should have left then. Same outcome as now but years sooner. Without the Middle East policing their own, Afghanistan would have fallen no matter what