The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Daps
Imagine you’re a woman who is 25. You went to college, got a degree, a decent gig. Own car…

Now all of that is about to be taken away. And to top it off, you’re about to be forced to marry a dusty ass rebel, you never met.

My heart breaks for the afghan women. This is so horrible. :picard:

Daps
Seems like that's what they're doing

Why aren't they putting up a fight?

Yes. My theory is that the afghans want the taliban in charge and that the main ones who are worried are the afghans interpreters and collaborators who worked with the US military

And they have good reason to be worried :merchant:

But it seems like everybody else is like :blessed::banderas: when they see the Taliban boyz show up.

Can't blame them. I wouldn't be surprised if the taliban are seen as heroes over there. They can say they were never truly defeated by the West and start flexing big time now.

Them boys is celebrities.

I'm :yeshrug: about the whole thing.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The US funded the Taliban gave them resources and basically by them invading that country and terrorizing it for year help recruitment for the Taliban and ISIS. Now majority of the country are against the US backed Afghan government. It’s really nothing they can do it’s like when the Nazi took over Germany because they slowly gain majority of the support from the people.

Daps
Why take people out if you might have had to send them back in....

This is military intelligence 101

Who fukked this up?

No way the US goes back. Perish the thought from your mind, breh.

The US has wanted out of Afghanistan for 16 years now. No one is going back outside of the folks getting US civilians out of dodge right now.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
the USA wins wars. All of them.

Its the nation building thats what you're confusing.

:mjlol: I don't know how some of you survive modernity thinking like this. That's like expecting the thief who battered down your door to fix it before they leave. Duh, it needs to stay open so they can keep stealing your shyt.

The only ppl who won from this are Afghan war lords and the international military industrial complex. As was intended. :coffee:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Imagine you’re a woman who is 25. You went to college, got a degree, a decent gig. Own car…

Now all of that is about to be taken away. And to top it off, you’re about to be forced to marry a dusty ass rebel, you never met.
Let’s roll back to 2001

Imagine you’re a young man that was raped by the ANA (Afghan National army) in the 90s and nothing happened until the Taliban showed up and handled them because of corruption . Then the USA shows up And puts the ANA back in charge and the corruption returns . How would you feel ?

This is way deeper than what ppl realize.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think we should have left after we killed Bin Laden. This was always going to be the endgame no matter what. I did two deployments there and all you hear about the Afghan troops not pulling their weight and some straight up fleeing from a battle. My friend was there to train them on fixing helicopters and said they gave no shyts in learning. They had 20 years to get trained. Can’t really blame that on the US. The only way this would have worked if other Middle East countries would help out and do more in that region. Shyt sucks that a lot of people died and essentially the only thing we can say is that we got Bin Laden
Was he got in Afghanistan? Whens the last time Bin Laden was in Afghanistan?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:deadmanny:

:deadrose:

:dead:

Breh what you so mad about? :heh:

I'm over here cracking up at some of yalls posts in here.

Do we have coli brehs who are secretly afghani or something cause yall big mad :bryan:

Coli brehs more upset than actual ppl in the region :deadmanny:
Its about us, the US spending so much money and wasting lives for what exactly?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Democracy is just another flavor of oppressive politics if we call a spade a spade,less flagrant in it's disregard of human rights and championing of rule by biased law but it just won't work anywhere. There's parts of this world where history, culture, religion just supercede any political ideology.No amount of bombs, foreign policy and intervention is going to stop that from happening,the US seems to have hard time with this paradigm.