The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup one of my ex's tried to tell me she was allergic to latex and would ask me to take it off right in the middle (She wanted to see if I would put one on the first time). Wouldn't let me go back in with it on first couple of times I just stopped and left her alone. Bought the SKYN latex free joints and she tried to tell me to still take it off (that is when I realized she was trying to get pregnant :patrice:, not going to lie, I went raw a hand full of times :sadcam:had that app to monitor her cycle). Had to let her go eventually cause I didn't want to have kids yet. A year and a half later I see that she is pregnant (not mine I got out just in time, don't think she is even with the dude that knocked her up :snoop:).

MF budz

All Star
Daps
My girl stopped taking birth control a couple months ago. So I had to go back to wearing one until she either gets tied up or I do. We already have a kid so I’m thinking about it. Honestly I’m cool with just one and if I wanted another I think I would adopt. Plus these condoms on the devil. I did hit raw the other day though. :Yeahok2:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had a real serious girlfriend in 13/14 then in 15 had this fukk buddy was going raw all the time in that time period and shyt just aint the same since then :mjcry: Its one of the reasons I love head more these days.

Daps
99 percent of bytches dgaf bout no condoms breh. Just like alot dont give no fuccs bout gettin tested , a bytch got mad at me cuz I told her we gotta wait till u get tested, she holla "what? Nvm it's good, u think I'm just out here fuccin hella niccas."

& that bytch p*ssy was loose as a goose

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I'm not sure what your arguing here breh. I've told you my stance. I'm not here to speak for all women and I personally dgaf what anyone else chooses to do if y'all want to do it raw and the female let's you then that's on you. Not my concern.
My point is, unless you ask as a woman for a condom, you will get fukked raw 99% of the time..

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
When a woman pushes you out of her takes the condom off then puts you back inside her.
Boi that shyt has you like
mjcrybanderas-gif.3906
Afterwards

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
It's up to both if u don't want a disesase or pay child support.

U don't need a woman to tell u to put one on
If I think you got a disease, why would I want to have sex with you raw in the first place.

And child support is for men with have baby mamas who arent stepping up or for unaccountable fathers.

I agree, its a responsibility on both parts, yet some women are already on birth control, so now its more of a issue with sti's.

And if a dude thinks a female is clean, in the heat of passion, clubs is getting shot up..

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
first time a bytch did that shyt to me was sexy as fukk

i didn't even know what she was tryna do lmao legs up in missionary going in for round 2 and she grabs the condom giggling, keeping it away from me

i was like wtf you doing stop playing :pachaha:and she hits me with "i want to feel it" :ahh:

actually was my second time going raw, the first time was funny as fukk

this tiny asian freshman got condoms from her friends and they were way too small :heh: she was down for raw off top.. only thing is i didn't ask if she was on birth control. she ended up telling me afterwards that she was.. still regret not busting deep in that :wow:

week's worth of nut down her throat tho :mjlit:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Had a real serious girlfriend in 13/14 then in 15 had this fukk buddy was going raw all the time in that time period and shyt just aint the same since then :mjcry: Its one of the reasons I love head more these days.
I never wore them when I was younger. Out of the girls I’ve been with probably like 4/5 I used a condom. I was stupid. Surprised I don’t hve more kids . I remember one time I was smashing a girl and was like your on the pill right? She said yeah I am. Nuttedin her. The next day I’m like so you on the pill right? She says no. I’m like :mjcry::sadcam::Jimrosswut: luckily she went and got plan b:blessed::dwillhuh: