The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This has been true in most of my experiences. Out of all the women I’ve slept with, only 2 made wearing a condom a requirement. And guess what, those women didn’t have or want kids. That’s why I automatically blow off most of the women that use “it was an accident” excuse. The rest of the women I’ve been with were talking a good game during the initial “get to know you” phase but when it came down to it, they wanted it raw.

Us men gotta be smarter though. Just for our own sake.
Oh please, women who don't want kids use birth control religiously..not condoms
Dirty dikk nikkas been known to stealth hoes by slipping em shyts off

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
:scust: That's why the STD rate is as high as it is. And if yall are fukking women that you barely know or that aren't your girlfriends without condoms yall are part of the issue. :martin:
Wait.

So who's more to blame?

The female who wants raw d1ck or the drippy d1ck dude who gives it to her?

Then she fukks drippy d1ck dude, catches the clap..fux 3 other dudes before hey gyno apt.

So now she's infected 3 dudes who now go fukk and the cycle contnues.

When all she had to do was have him wear a condom.

Dudes will fukk raw, females you have to ask for a condom.

If you dont, you deserve what you get.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

When I was in college I had a female friend/classmate, one summer, she screwed a guy who was home from the army for two weeks. He called a month later asking if she'd missed her period, she said why? He said I took the condom off and bust in you. She said he was so small she didn't notice. Lucky for her he was shooting blanks and she didn't get pregnant. She asked me why would he do that? I had no answer, other than he figured he could trap her. Some weirdos out her.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Wait.

So who's more to blame?

The female who wants raw d1ck or the drippy d1ck dude who gives it to her?

Then she fukks drippy d1ck dude, catches the clap..fux 3 other dudes before hey gyno apt.

So now she's infected 3 dudes who now go fukk and the cycle contnues.

When all she had to do was have him wear a condom.

Dudes will fukk raw, females you have to ask for a condom.

If you dont, you deserve what you get.

Both are dumb asf if you ask me. To this day I've only let one of my bfs go raw, we had been dating for years at that point. I always make my guys wear condoms because I'm not on birth control and I don't want STDs. I don't care what the next man or woman does. My health and my womb is in my hands. I trust no one.

If y'all have a different prerogative then do you--but don't complain about accidental pregnancies or getting burned
And yes the STD rate has gotten ridiculous and not using condoms and going raw with multiple people, which has become a big thing, are the reasons it has.

I know a lot of y'all aren't even going with these people to make sure they've been tested. Just throwing caution to the wind for a nut.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Both are dumb asf if you ask me. To this day I've only let one of my bfs go raw, we had been dating for years at that point. I always make my guys wear condoms because I'm not on birth control and I don't want STDs. I don't care what the next man or woman does. My health and my womb is in my hands. I trust no one.

If y'all have a different prerogative then do you--but don't complain about accidental pregnancies or getting burned
And yes the STD rate has gotten ridiculous and not using condoms and going raw with multiple people, which has become a big thing, are the reasons it has.

I know a lot of y'all aren't even going with these people to make sure they've been tested. Just throwing caution to the wind for a nut.
Both are dumb, yet men will only do what women allow/put up with.

Men dont complain, they get ghost or take a pill, women dont have such the luxury.

Like I said, men will fukk raw, its up to a female to ask for a condom..

stave

Superstar
Daps
They like it just as much as we do. They know it's risky, but they still prefer it. You knock them down more than a couple times and they just tell you you don't even have to put it on. You never really did. That's usually the part they don't want to admit because they know how it could come off.

But nutting in these hoes is some endgame shyt. I'm good. I've been mostly lucky on that.

Daps
Both are dumb, yet men will only do what women allow/put up with.

Men dont complain, they get ghost or take a pill, women dont have such the luxury.

Like I said, men will fukk raw, its up to a female to ask for a condom..

It's up to both if u don't want a disesase or pay child support.

U don't need a woman to tell u to put one on

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I have had
years of going RAW in my girl, So I'm more than ok with her coming off BC to get get her Hormones and health in order, It was a struggle finding the right condoms for a minute but when I discovered these...................

Ecstasy-Double_10ct_front.png

:banderas::noah::sadbron::picard:
Feels like Im going Raw again, No lie, When I first slid up in her with these on. I was estactic like deion getting his hairline back.
I swear by these . I have to triple check the rubber to make sure its still, that's how good it feels. like 97-98% of the feeling of fully going raw

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Get out yo feelings, my guy. Any nikka with common sense knows that a woman who doesn’t want kids will use BC along with condoms to protect themselves from STDs as well as pregnancy. BC wasn’t the topic of this conversation so that’s why I ain’t mention it, genius.

Also, I’m willing to bet all the money I have to my name that FAR more women became pregnant due to not requiring a nikka to strap up rather than a nikka “stealthing” them lol. I promise you that. You sound like of those twitter male feminists. Goofy azz nikka.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
yep yep yep

women be the first one to say take the condom off, everytime I fukked raw the girl asked for it or pulled the condom off. (The one time I asked I got curved though)

Had one female give me the p*ssy raw, then back door on some "I think we should start using condoms since you fukk with multiple women" (she was on birth control and I only fukk one other woman raw)

I knew it was a pump fake to try and make me say "oh please no I'll only fukk with you", I said bet and bought 3 big boxes.

Next time we fukk I start to put the condom on and she hits me with the :usure: "you really wanna fukk me with a condom"

She tried to flip it on me like I suggested condoms because I think she's a whore or something, I was like you suggested it :mjgrin:

4 strokes in she gets angry and tells me to take the condom off.