The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, now that I think about it.........yeah. That's accurate as hell.

Nearly every woman I've hit raw either told me not to put one on as I was getting it out, or flat out told me I could go raw while we were still in the lead up.

I'll take it a step further, though.

Most of those women that ask you to go raw will ALSO tell you not to pull out.

I know that shyt is tempting, but brehs out here really need to either A: start fact checking on these women's birth control situation, or B: take the L and say the condom stays on.

That's a tough call to make in the moment, but it's better than having to deal with someone for life that you probably don't really fukk with, and having a kid stuck in the middle of all that.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this is usually the case.

I usually tease to see if she'll let me and at least for the first few times we have sex it will be condom on.

But if we smash 3-4 times then she'll usually say we don't need one.

I still pull out though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have had romantic encounters end abruptly on multiple occasions because things were getting hot and i told the girl i needed to get a condom.
They don't have a problem if i have the condom's on me. but i have to go out and get one, chances are they gonna say nevermind about sex when i get back. or i aint in the mood anymore. So i feel the temptation to be like fukk it let's just pull out. But i know myself too well to for that.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

quit playing the blame game and take responsibility for your own shyt. Women aint forcing none of you grown ass nikkas to fukk em raw.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I have had romantic encounters end abruptly on multiple occasions because things were getting hot and i told the girl i needed to get a condom.
They don't have a problem if i have the condom's on me. but i have to go out and get one, chances are they gonna say nevermind about sex when i get back. or i aint in the mood anymore. So i feel the temptation to be like fukk it let's just pull out. But i know myself too well to for that.
18 minutes to the store can save you 18 years of turmoil :yeshrug: