The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
I don't know about all that bruh:patrice: in some cases they might be necessary tho especially when you think about those who like having sex with randoms who may possibly get burnt one day, you never know :manny:.

take some antibiotics and chill for 2 weeks
you ain't gonna die

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
So I messed with a chick years ago when I was younger, that straight up told me she was allergic to latex when I pulled the wrapper out.

I was like :ohhh:, damn people do be allergic that's why they was making those alternative material versions. I was gonna do something else but she was just on some put it in anyway:shaq: #pulloutgang

After that I went and got the latex alternative, when it was about to go down I showed her the box and she was like :francis: "Oatmeal, I can't use those either, I'll have a reaction"

I was like :stopitslime: what kind can you use then? She told me some brand that I'd have to get online so I had to smash raw again :manny:#pulloutgang #bustonherstomach

Third time came up and she was like you ready :demonic:, I was like :whoa: I didn't get the condoms yet then she hit me with "You already hit raw twice and I'm not pregnant"

Had me like :patrice:, you right but :lupe:...... then she climbed on top and took it brehs:damn: #pulloutgang #nutinyohair

And that was the last time I smashed that girl.....then she got pregnant like 4 months later by another dude :whew:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
So I messed with a chick years ago when I was younger, that straight up told me she was allergic to latex when I pulled the wrapper out.

I was like :ohhh:, damn people do be allergic that's why they was making those alternative material versions. I was gonna do something else but she was just on some put it in anyway:shaq: #pulloutgang

After that I went and got the latex alternative, when it was about to go down I showed her the box and she was like :francis: "Oatmeal, I can't use those either, I'll have a reaction"

I was like :stopitslime: what kind can you use then? She told me some brand that I'd have to get online so I had to smash raw again :manny:#pulloutgang #bustonherstomach

Third time came up and she was like you ready :demonic:, I was like :whoa: I didn't get the condoms yet then she hit me with "You already hit raw twice and I'm not pregnant"

Had me like :patrice:, you right but :lupe:...... then she climbed on top and took it brehs:damn: #pulloutgang #nutinyohair

And that was the last time I smashed that girl.....then she got pregnant like 4 months later by another dude :whew:

:blessed:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Man, i got horror stories of women doing this.

Met a chick who was adamant that we don't use condoms and tried slipping my d|ck in anyway when i told her ass no.

And this was just 2 or 3 hours after having met her for the first time. :what:

These women and men don't give a fvck about their health.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Man, i got horror stories of women doing this.

Met a chick who was adamant that we don't use condoms and tried slipping my d|ck in anyway when i told her ass no.

And this was just 2 or 3 hours after having met her for the first time. :what:

These women and men don't give a fvck about their health.
name to post correlation

Daps
Reppin
St louis
women are always trying to stuff me
in em raw.......fukk that shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg