The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, they love for you to bust in em raw to.Wanna feel the skeet hit their G spot.

I've seen it trigger orgasms in a chick...Creampie her, but don't pull out.Just go full force,

railing her out for another 5 mins.Watch her have a moaning, wailing orgasm.They'll

probably never tell you that unless they're super comfortable in their sexuality, tho.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
When I first met my GF three years ago we decided to have sex on the 4th date supposed to have been on the 5th, but she couldn't resist having me inside her anyways long story short...

When we were about to get busy I pulled out a condom and she paused looking at me like :stopitslime: saying "now I know you ain't think I got all dolled up & looking fine just so you can pull out some plastic, naw you're gonna give me that di*k raw" my face immediately was like :wow: because I was used to using a condom with my past GF's so I figured she'd want the same.

Her cowgirl game left me paralyzed in satisfaction :wow:.

Enough about me tho :lolbron:, but concerning this thread however I think most (majority rather) women love raw sex which is why they allow dudes to nut up in them, with no fu*ks given whether pregnancy happens or not because the raw feeling is worth it for many of them and too hard to turn down:yeshrug:.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
When I first met my GF three years ago we decided to have sex on the 4th date supposed to have been on the 5th, but she couldn't resist having me inside her anyways long story short...

When we were about to get busy I pulled out a condom and she paused looking at me like :stopitslime: saying "now I know you ain't think I got all dolled up & looking fine just so you can pull out some plastic, naw you're gonna give me that di*k raw" my face immediately was like :wow: because I was used to using a condom with my past GF's so I figured she'd want the same.

Her cowgirl game left me paralyzed in satisfaction :wow:.

Enough about me tho :lolbron:, but concerning this thread however I think most (majority rather) women love raw sex which is why they allow dudes to nut up in them, with no fu*ks given whether pregnancy happens or not because the raw feeling is worth it for many of them and too hard to turn down:yeshrug:.

i want condom factories to go bankrupt