‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You are right, the Order had 1000s of people and a lot of them had to be nothing to write home about. But show me the stuff that involved the Jedi that were heroes, not the burocratic bullshyt that made the Jedi fall off.

Did you not watch Clone Wars/Rebels? We literally had an entire show dedicated to Anakin being Jedi Captain America.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Did you not watch Clone Wars/Rebels? We literally had an entire show dedicated to Anakin being Jedi Captain America.
Jesus fukking Christ. Ok, show us IN LIVE ACTION the stuff that involved the Jedi that were heroes, not the burocratic bullshyt that made the Jedi fall off.

Clear enough for you? :stopitslime:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
No…:dahell:

She held the saber…and watched it turn red…

That is NOT the same thing as this…

If it’s this fukking mindless and easy…

how the fukk do you explain Anakins not turning instantly red when he had sith eyes in ROTS? It makes no sense…

The saber was cracked and her hand made direct contact with the crystal. That was not the case with Anakin

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw the last episode. Even though the series had pacing issues and a lot of fat that could have been cut, ultimately, they stuck the landing with this finale. This was the best episode of the season. I wonder if it'll get a season two since a lot of people don't like the show.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
AI wrote at least 25% of the script.

I'm certain the story outline was developed by LLM. Some of these plot points don't make sense or are redundant. There's a point where Osha's and Mae's motivations switch for a like scene then it switches back like we didn't notice it. I've only seen that happen in some of the AI stories I developed.

The saber turning red doesn't look as goofy in live action as it does in the cartoons. I still don't like it.

Too bad this mid ass show has the best live action lightsaber fights of the Star Wars Universe. It will be forgotten and Disney will go back to flailing and dancing thing they're doing now....wielding sabers like swords instead of weightless beams of light.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
isn't that what she did?

If a “highly emotional” state is all it takes how do you explain Anakins lightsaber not turning red the entire second half of ROTS???? Full sith eyes fighting obi wan after choking his girl and the saber is STILL BLUE…

Logically explain that bruh… :dahell:
Yes. You guys gotta rewatch that scene. When the lightsaber was knocked, it got damaged. The crystal was exposed through the hilt, she was touching it and thus corrupting it.
"Sith"...holding hands.

:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
Sith were lovers all the time in before Darth Bane instituted the Rule of Two (at least in the old canon anyways)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Just saw the last episode. Even though the series had pacing issues and a lot of fat today could have been cut, ultimately, they stick the landing with this finale. This was the best episode of the season. I wonder if it'll get a season two since a lot of people don't like the show.
This largely how I feel. I was finally starting to get invested.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i don't see the connection here. dooku had a red saber but no sith eyes.
plus anakin had sith eyes and a blue saber. clearly you can do one without the other.
You do see it, that’s why you keep tap dancing around the point…

Being emotional and touching a crystal doesn’t turn it red…That is the fallacy in your defense of this nonsense…

It takes more than just being powerful in the force and a “highly emotional” state to bleed a crystal…Dooku was a Jedi master before he became a Sith Lord, he was incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in the force…He knew how to bleed a crystal…

Anakin was nowhere near as knowledgeable as Dooku in the force hence why he joined Palps…Anakin learned how to bleed a crystal from Palps after he turned into Vader (Disneys Vader comic explains this)…Thats why Anakins saber in ROTS remained blue even though his eyes turned SITH from his rage…

Keep tap dancing and pretending you don’t see the point and the major difference here though…

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
stenberg is flames :takedat: and all that but ...

Screenshot-2024-07-18-at-11-34-49.png

Screenshot-2024-07-18-at-11-33-36.png

:hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You do see it, that’s why you keep tap dancing around the point…

Being emotional and touching a crystal doesn’t turn it red…That is the fallacy in your defense of this nonsense…

It takes more than just being powerful in the force and a “highly emotional” state to bleed a crystal…Dooku was a Jedi master before he became a Sith Lord, he was incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in the force…He knew how to bleed a crystal…

Anakin was nowhere near as knowledgeable as Dooku in the force hence why he joined Palps…Anakin learned how to bleed a crystal from Palps after he turned into Vader (Disneys Vader comic explains this)…Thats why Anakins saber in ROTS remained blue even though his eyes turned SITH from his rage…

Keep tap dancing and pretending you don’t see the point and the major difference here though…
Dude, you are trying too hard to defeat my argument. Consider the fact that there is literally no alternative explanation. If she didn't bleed the crystal then what happened? the crystal got embarrassed and started blushing?
You criticism is how they depicted it, nothing more. otherwise its clear, it was their intent to show that she had in fact bled the crystal.
just accept it, and move to explaining why you don't like it.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Back to the show... I dont think Qimir was Plagueis' apprentice. Plagueis was mining cortosis and been spying on them once he discovered the witches manipulated the force. He might end up torturing Osha to find the solution

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:A lot of these og Star Wars fans should just give it up already. This isn’t George’s franchise anymore. No amount of criticisms, review bombing, or boycotting is going to change that. Disney owned the IP since 2012, and they’re doing whatever the fukk they want with it.