‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:A lot of these og Star Wars fans should just give it up already. This isn’t George’s franchise anymore. No amount of criticisms, review bombing, or boycotting is going to change that. Disney owned the IP since 2012, and they’re doing whatever the fukk they want with it.
fukk them
They gave George Lucas hell. Star wars fans are the worse
They just want to see white guys pretend to be ninjas in space

Conz

Superstar
Daps
next show is about 3 little girls lol (top kid might be a boy.) internet should take that well.

glad it has a droid and a little alien elephant though, b/c every star wars crew should have a droid and a non humanoid alien. i've been saying that.

... elephant is probably a lesbian, let's be real.

GS9ShfLXgAAjPLR

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder who Qimir killed to get his red saber.

I wonder if that’s how he got his scars similar to Vader and Obi-wan.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I wonder who Qimir killed to get his red saber.

I wonder if that’s how he got his scars similar to Vader and Obi-wan.
I'm pretty sure the bald green chick whipped that nikka like Denzel in Glory

And the red color in sabers isn't necessarily from killing someone. The force user grabs the crystal that powers a light saber and taps into the dark side to turn it red. That's why Osha's turned red...a lot of people seemed to have missed the fact that the saber was cracked and her hand was making direct contact with the crystal inside as she held it.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
next show is about 3 little girls lol (top kid might be a boy.) internet should take that well.

glad it has a droid and a little alien elephant though, b/c every star wars crew should have a droid and a non humanoid alien. i've been saying that.

GS9ShfLXgAAjPLR
WTF lol

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

GS9ShfLXgAAjPLR
:leon:Goonies Star Wars? Can’t be any worse than the Acolyte.
f0697589c91782ce7d9ac716a41d401d01f3e14b.gifv

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The scene was in Jabba's Palace, so he was just around. The original band was Sy Snootles, Max Rebo and Droopy McCool playing that flute thing.

0:15

yeah, it just kinda looks like he's jamming with them there. i want him in the band now.