Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anakin was scared of these kids bruh?:heh:

intro-1672265377.sm.webp

And I didn’t ask you how a crystal turns red, I asked you to look up how Sith get their eyes and explain how Anakin did that with his lightsaber remaining blue…
i don't see the connection here. dooku had a red saber but no sith eyes.
plus anakin had sith eyes and a blue saber. clearly you can do one without the other.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I liked this more than Obi-Wan...there's no jeopardy in Obi-Wan. We literally KNOW what happened. So sure there were some cool set pieces, but ultimately nothing enlightening.

At least with this show, as flawed as it is, we're seeing things that help explain the context of force uses beyond Jedi. I like that.

Lastly, I hope in season 2 (if we get it) there's more of a focus on the political fall out of the Jedi. One aspect of Andor that was AMAZING was Mon Mothma's story line. Understanding how the money/politics of all this works is a aspect of Star Wars that I think in hindsight was actually a strength of the prequels. Seeing how the Jedi and Senate navigate all this in The Acolyte is something I wish we woulda got more of.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Show had goat potential. Episodes were too short everything felt so rushed.

It's basically a prequel. Good lore but told in a strange way with bad acting and bad writing in the mix. Old heads hated the prequels until recently. I think this will be loved in a few years for the story it's telling.

That being said I think Vernesta is evil. Hope we get a proper season 2
Highly doubt that, if she's anything like how she is in the books no way she's evil but the show is based 100 years after The High Republic books so a lot could have happened. The best way to describe Vernestra Rwoh is she's like a poor man's Mace Windu, that's why she comes off the way she does.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ultimately i just want more spaceship dog fight action in starwars again. People too obsessed with jedi.

They Forget that the first two movies were carried by the ship battles,, battle of hoth, death star trench run, asteroid field battle, stuff like that been missing from these starwars tv shows. Andor was the best starwars show weve gotten and unsurprisingly it had a greater share of spaceship action
You see the budget these shows end up with? and that's with minimal space action. There's no way they'll be able to pull off a TV series with dope spaces battles.

They should make a movie but the one they were going to do got scrapped :dead:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
tier one: ashoka, andor, mandolorian
tier two: obi-wan, tales of the jedi
tier three: acolyte, tales of the empire, boba fett

it SHOULD be tier one. but they spent way too much time on the least interesting parts of the story, some of the actors were legit trash, and the show refused to embrace it's strengths: fight choreography, a good enough handle on the lore to subvert fan expectations, the arrogance of the jedi, the qmir/osha relationship, and a clear long-term plan (plageius + palpatine + anakin).

plageius, palpatine, yoda, qmir and osha, a connection to anakin's origin story all at their disposal... and all we got were 7 1/2 episodes of "what happened with mae and the witches?" FOH.

i really liked this show for the potential of what it could be. but what it is currently is average + uneven. at best.
It was obvious to me halfway through episode 6 they were setting this up for a second season. Way too many plot threads to close up in just 2 episodes.

And I highly disagree I like this show much better than Ahsoka, Obi Wan and honestly half the episodes of Mandalorian(which I think is a highly overrated show half the time).

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It was obvious to me halfway through episode 6 they were setting this up for a second season. Way too many plot threads to close up in just 2 episodes.

And I highly disagree I like this show much better than Ahsoka, Obi Wan and honestly half the episodes of Mandalorian(which I think is a highly overrated show half the time).
i believe the showrunner has 3 Seasons mapped

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If Disney renews this I hope they totally embrace the darker version of this show that we saw flashes of during this season.
Forget about the cute sidekick droids and furry animals.
More corrupt Jedi stuff with the Senate while they secretly hunt for Mae.
Meanwhile Mae struggling to be more of a gray force user vs full evil Sith lord.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So glad i tapped out at Ep 2 :mjgrin: best decision i ever made ,,

I just watched youtube episode reviews,, it was much better,,,

They just cant help them themselves,, i seen some snapshot of black ray and smilo ren holding hands,, she ready to wench ,,, really

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I mean the light saber battle was cool, let's give it that.

Seeing the Jedi turn into space cops in a cult has absolutely ruined star wars for me. The Jedi fukkin SUCK.

I'm pro palpatine :hubie: fukk those cultist rebel scum.
not only did this show ruin jedi, it actually made all the previous jedi suck in retrospect. you take a second to think and realize there are basically no cool jedi

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think that was the point..... From the Sith POV the Jedi are bad
i know, but i shouldn't watch this crappy show then reflect back and think, "ya know something, all the Jedi are fukkin boring for the most part." way to ruin the actual good stuff. Disney Star Wars is definitely doing a good job at making me think Star Wars probably always fukkin sucked. great business model

Live action Jedi rankings:

1. Prequel Obi Wan
2. Yoda basically b/c he's a funny muppet
3. Mace for just being Sam Jackson
4. Whiney ass Luke
5. Rey
6. boring ass Qui Gon
7. Old ass Obi Wan
8. bytch ass Anakin
9. everyone who has been on Disney+ tied for last.

who am i missing? Donnie Yen would probably be top 3 if he was actually Jedi.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
not only did this show ruin jedi, it actually made all the previous jedi suck in retrospect. you take a second to think and realize there are basically no cool jedi
I'd give "cool jedi" label to Luke and Luke only but even then he became a teacher and tried to kill his nephew in his sleep because he had a "vision".

These are space cops who lie, hide evidence, are in a cult, see ghosts, kill their family members, etc...they put entire galaxies at risk because of prophecies and shyt...

Sidious is the GOAT force user, he got close to riding the world of these Narc ass cultists in one swoop

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Luke was a little bytch and Han was always the star of the OG trilogy.

remember how fukkin cool you thought the Jedi mind trick was as a kid? they've basically never even expanded on that. Jedi haven't done anything much cooler than that in 50 years. fukkin lames