‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i am prepared to say green woman might be the worst character in any big franchise of the past 10 years. acting-wise, looks-wise, character-wise. all of it taken into account. the nepoist baby we've seen in a long time.

there was 4 minutes of cool shyt in that episode, for a grand total of about 12 total on the entire show. good job!

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Cant lie brehs...

This show COULD have been really good.

Just dropped the ball with the handling of the main character. And the creator had no business directing episodes.

Someone else the Showrunner and this might have been dope.
Show had goat potential. Episodes were too short everything felt so rushed.

It's basically a prequel. Good lore but told in a strange way with bad acting and bad writing in the mix. Old heads hated the prequels until recently. I think this will be loved in a few years for the story it's telling.

That being said I think Vernesta is evil. Hope we get a proper season 2

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
was ok but by no means good.

confused motives and execution right up until the end.

action looked good but lacked tension, crescendo and purpose.

messy jumble that had some good ideas and showed promise but which would benefit from a total rewrite.

stenberg is terrible in this. somehow (try as she might) there is little variation in the emotions conveyed by her eyes. plus her facial expressions are limited.

that's ok for a hot model/actress/gf but not in a role like this.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
So what's the reasoning for having Mae return to the jedi? Thats the only part that had me scratching my head. Makes no sense to me.

Also whats up with Qimir holding onto Osha's lightsaber and hand at the end? Lol.
I think they did it to throw everyone off their trail considering that they were looking for a culprit from the start. And also I think Mae was gonna have to be killed, or Qimir was gonna kill her because she betrayed him.

That’s why she, Osha, basically made the deal to be trained.

Only thing is that by Qimir not wearing his helmet for that moment, he revealed himself to Venestra, so she knows someone is out there that was pulling Mae’s strings even though Mae had been Sith Mind fukked.

Now, Venestra’s sure about Qimir being the person responsible but still doesn’t realize that there’s someone even ahead of him, pulling his strings. That’s where the Sith connection begins

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
How was Osha more powerful than Mae? Aren't they supposed to be the same?

First ever sight of Darth Plageius and he's hiding in the bushes like a sex pest.

Last episode was good, but I can foresee the next season again being 7 episodes of :francis: with a good finale.

If they kill off the z listers (maybe lock osha naked in a bacta tub for sith "experiments") and move it to actually being about a storyline similar to the Plageius book, the show would be :ohlawd:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
My only complaint is Amanda’s acting. It’s bothering the hell out of me for some reason :beli:

The story is dope otherwise.

What the fukk was Plageuis doing hiding?!! I thought maybe he would behind this initially :why:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So what's the reasoning for having Mae return to the jedi? Thats the only part that had me scratching my head. Makes no sense to me.
Mae (dressed like Osha) is the last suspect and person people knew was with Sol last. Considering the cover up story Venestra told the Senate, it was a convenient way to keep Couscant away from finding out about Qmir.

Now, I have no clue if that was Qmir's real plan but it did work out that way lol.

And there's still a ton of questions unanswered from the Council/Senate point of view. Which Is why they are doing the investigation on the Jedi anyways.

Last edited: