‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Karume

All Star
Daps
I don't believe he is a Sith at all. At the end of the episode Kylo Ren's theme music played while Qirmir was standing over Osha. I think he is the first Knight of Ren honestly.
hmm, Ren is more of a title than a name isn't it?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall, I'm enjoying the show. But why tell this particular story? Are they ever going to tell a story where the Jedi are cool and heroic?
At this point, the Sith seem to be the more powerful characters, they have the better character designs and are overall more intriguing.

The bad guys are usually the more interesting ones in pretty much every story.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This show is definitely a roller coaster. The fights with Qimir were cool (legit some of the best lightsaber action we've gotten since ROTS), but I can't bring myself to care about these characters.
I’m hoping for a plageuis reveal at the end where he’s the master or he kills Qimir(even though I like the character). I also hope we get some type of flashback where Qimir explains sith lore to Osha. Maybe we’ll get to see Revan or Bane.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe he is a Sith at all. At the end of the episode Kylo Ren's theme music played while Qirmir was standing over Osha. I think he is the first Knight of Ren honestly.

What is a knight of ren? I thought it was just a lil gang of angry emo jedi drop outs that kylo started. Props to this show for the villain actually having a reason to have a helmet for battle instead of kylo cosplaying as Vader. I swear Rian johnson killed that character the minute snoke said “ take off that ridiculous mask”

:stopitslime:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
are they really gonna give the origin of the Knights of Ren after teasing it for 3 movies and dragging their feet? was it so imperative that they basically cut all that from the sequels and still decided the people needed to know? just throw that shyt away, you clearly didn't think it was important enough for the movies. this is a problem with Disney SW, instead of doing something truly original, they feel they have to expand on stories we don't need expansion on. i'll crap on Rogue One's incredibly unnecessary story forever (an subsequant expansion of that by giving a dead character his own show... but i know people love it.) no one needed a young Han Solo. i don't even fukkin remember what the hell that movie was about other than "it was Han Solo when he was younger."

they made Boba Fett completely uninteresting. they gave us a little "fill in the gap" Obi Wan show and it sucked. No one really seems to give a fukk about the future of Rey that they're making... etc. if this is somehow ends up being just a Knights of Ren origin show with like a sniff of a fabled sithlord... come on. they gotta pivot away from this line of thinking, imo.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My guess is that Qmir needs an apprentice to take down his own master (Rule of 2). It's probably why the tests requires to kill without a weapon.

Though I also read in this thread a theory that the test is for Qmir, and that he needs to kill Jedi without using a weapon himself, manipulating other to do his dirty work. Both scenarios sounds good tome :ehh:

I think its GOT to be something like that. Yoda was insistent that
057g36xxf0z81.jpg

He's only of the few characters old enough to actually REMEMBER the time period that this show takes place in. And he used the work "ALWAYS".
SO I think its Master->Apprentice ..... ->Acolyte(s)

Qimir pretty much blatantly says "OH, come on! You all KNEW is was me!"
I don't think that was really supposed to be a "twist" at all as far as the audience is concerned. We were all supposed to have figured out that he's "a" Sith before this episode. I'm guessing by the time the show ends they'll drop the name "Plagueis".

I still think that its Osha that's the one seen as the potential new Acolyte.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So I taped out at EP2 and decided to only watch EP5 because people were saying that it's greatest light saber battle ever, better than TPM and Revenge of the Sith
:francis:

1.ezra miller did a few okay moves
2. Mae is fine as fukk!,,, double raw with extreme organic cream pie.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I’m hoping for a plageuis reveal at the end where he’s the master or he kills Qimir(even though I like the character). I also hope we get some type of flashback where Qimir explains sith lore to Osha. Maybe we’ll get to see Revan or Bane.
I dont trust the current Disney leadership with Revan or Bane, so I hope that doesnt happen lol

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
This show is definitely a roller coaster. The fights with Qimir were cool (legit some of the best lightsaber action we've gotten since ROTS), but I can't bring myself to care about these characters.
This sums up how I feel overall. The action is the only saving grace of this show. I feel the story wouldve been better without this twin story going on, and just focusing on Sol and Qimir. Osha is not fleshed out well, and Mae’s motivations flipflops way too much and ends up being more confusing than believable.

I believe the remaining reveals wont be as impressive. Outside of action its neck and neck with Obi-Wan in quality imo.