‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
that character was DOA just off the fact it looks like they wanted a Yoda, but could only afford green paint. just a really shytty looking character design all around
Feels like a Star Treck character

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
At this point I don't even get what they want to do with the twins. Osha will get tempted with the dark side. Though Sol waiting so long to figuring out that was Mae instead of Osha considering how much time he has spent with her.

Sol is at his breaking point, and honestly I would like this series a lot more if he was the protagonist. Looks like we will get the detaisl next episode.

Also, more Jedi being corrupted. Not like we didn't know this before. Very likely Qimir's master was Vernestra if I were to guess.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Amandla Stenberg is not playing her role well.. it just seems off.

Qimir is definitely going to turn her into the dark side though and I wouldn’t be surprised if they wiped out the Jedi that just arrived.

I wonder if that’s Qimir’s old master that just arrived(she has a whip, he has whip like scars) :jbhmm:

Not sure what’s going to happen with Mae and Sol. But I’m ready to hear Sol’s story
that what i was thinkin....but id imagine a light whip would cut someone in half

Conz

Superstar
Daps
had one pretty good episode and went right back to boring crap

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Osha is Plagueis, brehs :jbhmm:
Yep, that's where I think it's going too. She'll probably get damaged and scared like Palpatine did in combat
and eventually look like Darth Plagueis.
If that theory holds, it's about to be lit online. :russ: But they'll probably play it safe and reveal it's The Stranger.
Edit: Or maybe they'll make Vernestra be Plagueis, haha
darth-plaguis-star-wars.jpg

darth-plagueis+%281%29.jpg

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think Qimir is Plagueis... OSHA will be his apprentice as he kills tenebrous in the finale... We know OSHA doesnt make it... Qimir will either kill her.. or Palps will

Conz

Superstar
Daps
is Plagueis not canon? can they just be like, "he's an asian twink/little lesbo twin now?" i mean, the character design sucks and they kinda already did a character like that with shytty Snoke, but can they just take a character like that and make him a regular looking dude/chick? that'd be really fukkin lame, no?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was okay, but I really feel like they're dragging out this reveal about whatever the Jedi did :beli: I wish they would just spit it out already

Sol is starting to get annoying with all his waffling and indecision, whatever it is can't have been that bad

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
is Plagueis not canon? can they just be like, "he's an asian twink/little lesbo twin now?" i mean, the character design sucks and they kinda already did a character like that with shytty Snoke, but can they just take a character like that and make him a regular looking dude/chick? that'd be really fukkin lame, no?
i believe only the name is canon (thanks to episode 3) there's no look canonized yet