‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
...what they still need to explain is his (Qmir) motivation for pursuing the Jedi to begin with if all he wanted to do was have an acolyte. i understand why Mae had problems but it just seems unnecessary for them to move against the jedi unless it was just a test Qmir intended to use to see if Mae was strong enough to be his student.

either way, i feel like that has to be revealed in some way

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
...what they still need to explain is his (Qmir) motivation for pursuing the Jedi to begin with if all he wanted to do was have an acolyte. i understand why Mae had problems but it just seems unnecessary for them to move against the jedi unless it was just a test Qmir intended to use to see if Mae was strong enough to be his student.

either way, i feel like that has to be revealed in some way
My guess is that Qmir needs an apprentice to take down his own master (Rule of 2). It's probably why the tests requires to kill without a weapon.

Though I also read in this thread a theory that the test is for Qmir, and that he needs to kill Jedi without using a weapon himself, manipulating other to do his dirty work. Both scenarios sounds good tome :ehh:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They made it super obvious that Qmir was Sith ChainsawMan. Especially the non-answers and stuttering.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Overall, I'm enjoying the show. But why tell this particular story? Are they ever going to tell a story where the Jedi are cool and heroic?
At this point, the Sith seem to be the more powerful characters, they have the better character designs and are overall more intriguing.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Overall, I'm enjoying the show. But why tell this particular story? Are they ever going to tell a story where the Jedi are cool and heroic?
At this point, the Sith seem to be the more powerful characters, they have the better character designs and are overall more intriguing.
I mean that’s Luke’s story in the original trilogy. The type of Jedi he becomes is what the Jedi from the Prequel Trilogy lacked outside of Qui-Gon.

Sith have always been more interesting. Most Jedi’s are boring. With the sith, they have their reasons for falling to the dark side. Power, love, anger, etc.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The idea that we have to wait until everything is complete to judge what we're watching right now is so asinine.

I love reading through yall posts for shows im never gonna watch since I think Disney (and Marvel) just putting out garbage these days

but this post is a good one. Entertainment is supposed to entertain at all levels imo. An episode should be able to stand on its own as well as contribute to the greater piece of the season/overall story

There are exceptions but as a consumer I prefer this as the rule :manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I love reading through yall posts for shows im never gonna watch since I think Disney (and Marvel) just putting out garbage these days

but this post is a good one. Entertainment is supposed to entertain at all levels imo. An episode should be able to stand on its own as well as contribute to the greater piece of the season/overall story

You should at least watch Andor it's the rare exception quality matching Rouge One.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

But if you are not enjoying something you know pretty early on. Actors suck, bad dialogue, ugly effects.

At a certain point you stay in then it’s either just to complain or to see how it ends. So wait and see how it ends.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
How come the Asian jedi didn't sense that she was the evil twin?
As far as he is concerned in his mind he is the first Jedi who has fought a Sith in 900 years, and Yord even said he gets in your head and stays there meaning he was throwing him off balance with the force. He isn't even thinking about that right now, he's in shock.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
He technically didn't refer to himself as a Sith. He said that the Jedi would refer to him as a Sith, a play on words perhaps, but still technically different.
I don't believe he is a Sith at all. At the end of the episode Kylo Ren's theme music played while Qirmir was standing over Osha. I think he is the first Knight of Ren honestly.