‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Jedi would have learned to peacefully coexist with the Sith and stop being so rigid none of that would have happened. I'm not saying the Sith aren't fukked up, but the Jedi aren't good guys either.

Thats the moral complication of war. If the side with morals win your giving the other side a chance to regroup and find another way to attack but if the Sith won there wouldnt be a jedi left to feel oppressed.

This episode shouldve came soon cause breh bought the smoke and his style is violent as fukk. He is too emotional to be a master and i still think Trinity is the master

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Good Ep.

Just leave all your homies to rot? Wow.

And also, you ever just come across a creator that covers things you like, and you've never heard of them.

This dude got 2M subs...

Youtube is massive

Rumors of him being a c00n and what not. I don't pay attention that all that.
What bothers me about him is this.
He doesn't even like star wars or marvel. He just does videos for the algorithm . if you sit and watch his content , you can tell he is clueless 90% of the time about what's going on unless it appeared in a video he already did about the topic. Not going to pick up on any easter eggs, wil treat things that fans love, as something corny or will illicit zero reaction. or will do the opposite some cases. Its just very obvious to me that he is not a consumer of the content he does videos on.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm just wondering who Qimir's master is.

Still holding out hope for a Plagueis appearance. Maybe Qmir is an apprentice Plagueis had before Sidious.

that dope. actually it means unlike 99.999% of of star wars shows/movies, there are actual real stakes.

Yeah, I feel like Sol is doomed too at this point.

The Jedi didn't know about the Sith still being around in Episode 1, so that implies Sol never makes it back to tell the Jedi Council about him.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I'm just wondering who Qimir's master is.

Still holding out hope for a Plagueis appearance. Maybe Qmir is an apprentice Plagueis had before Sidious.

Yeah, I feel like Sol is doomed too at this point.

The Jedi didn't know about the Sith still being around in Episode 1, so that implies Sol never makes it back to tell the Jedi Council about him.
I think Qimir is being manipulated by a Sith, but he isn't their real apprentice

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
sidenote, i appreciate the addition of cortosis metal to Qimir's gear. now that i think about it, it makes a lot more sense, him having the bands and the helmet made of cortosis, that he would be able to overpower them upon their first encounter.

also, some people on reddit have been speculating that really this Acolyte story is really a story about how the Knight of Ren come about. which, if so, i'm down for that because they basically made the group look really bad on TROS imho, and there's growth potential for a further story

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Caught up with the last 2 eps. Ep 4. was by far the weakest of the season and Ep. 5 was a nice comeback. The action and the actual intrigue are really cool, but it's one of those things that sounds better on paper and the execution is very hit or miss.

There's a huge problem with our main character though. Both Osha and Mae feel like empty husks that just wander around without a clear motivation and it really detracts from all the shyt that happens because of them (or around them). Mae being so happy to see her alive, changing her actions only to change AGAIN as soon as Osha predictably turned on her made no fukking sense. Leaving her to rot on that jungle or get kidnapped by the Sith is :what:

I gotta hope that Qimir's reveal was so obvious because for the season finale we are find out he's the apprentice of a real Sith Lord and he's trying to find his own n°2 to kill his master and implement the Rule of 2.

I really like the mind wipe theory a breh explained a week ago and it really does seems that's the case.
The acting is mid. The storyline needs tightening up. But I like it :yeshrug:. Finally some new blood when it comes to villains and some real light saber action. That’s all I ask for. Bro was catching bodies
This is were I'm at as well. The show is very flawed, it's like every scene is either a hit or a miss in either acting or writing (or both), but there's enough there to keep me watching. Waiting 2 weeks to watch back to back helped a lot too.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Caught up with the last 2 eps. Ep 4. was by far the weakest of the season and Ep. 5 was a nice comeback. The action and the actual intrigue are really cool, but it's one of those things that sounds better on paper and the execution is very hit or miss.

There's a huge problem with our main character though. Both Osha and Mae feel like empty husks that just wander around without a clear motivation and it really detracts from all the shyt that happens because of them (or around them). Mae being so happy to see her alive, changing her actions only to change AGAIN as soon as Osha predictably turned on her made no fukking sense. Leaving her to rot on that jungle or get kidnapped by the Sith is :what:

I gotta hope that Qimir's reveal was so obvious because for the season finale we are find out he's the apprentice of a real Sith Lord and he's trying to find his own n°2 to kill his master and implement the Rule of 2.

I really like the mind wipe theory a breh explained a week ago and it really does seems that's the case.

This is were I'm at as well. The show is very flawed, it's like every scene is either a hit or a miss in either acting or writing (or both), but there's enough there to keep me watching. Waiting 2 weeks to watch back to back helped a lot too.
The Jedi have been Osha’s family and she just saw them get cut down, particularly Yord and Jecki, because of this hunt for Mae. How doesn’t that make sense?

And Mae came here with Qimir, if she thinks he’s alive, how is she going to get off the planet except on Sol’s ship? Osha confirmed her choice to arrest Mae.