‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
God Mae is a frustrating character. :snoop: Last episode is like I will go the Jedi and since her sister rejected her she is like fukk it I am going to go back and get my revenge. Osha will learn what Sol was going to tell her from that sith guy.

It does feel like this at least it is not Rise of Skywalker bad. Storytelling and writing are bad even by Star Wars standards still.
I don’t know what she wants to do with Sol ,but she came to the planet with Qimir so the Jedi ship are her only way off the planet.

I think Sol, Mae, and Osha are going to get different versions of the same event. Sol telling Osha(really Mae) his version of the truth is what will finally thaw her hatred of the Jedi.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If this show does one thing right, it’s showing how the Jedi are not wholly virtuous and are actually an oppressive institution.
I tell my girl all the time the Jedi are not the good guys just because they aren't doing sadistic shyt like sith doesn't mean they are good. They separate children from their families and openly suppress any other force religion that tries to pop up. The Jedi vs Sith ain't nothing but a holy war all started because the Jedi simply can't co-exist and compromise with anyone else.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pretty impressed with the episode. Finally got some real action :banderas:that Sith dude is ruthless

NGL though, Master Sol is pretty useless if we're being honest. Fails to stop the fire, fails to save any of his students from the Sith, takes an L to the Sith, and then gets tricked by Mae because she cut her hair. And he's still too puzzy to admit to whatever it is the Jedi did.

Still. enjoyed the episode. I think probably 70% of the hate for his show is "Not enough wypipo!" rage.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I tell my girl all the time the Jedi are not the good guys just because they aren't doing sadistic shyt like sith doesn't mean they are good. They separate children from their families and openly suppress any other force religion that tries to pop up. The Jedi vs Sith ain't nothing but a holy war all started because the Jedi simply can't co-exist and compromise with anyone else.

This is a little unfair, the Sith did actually start it.

I'm not saying the Jedi aren't ovelry dogmatic a lot of the time but I do think people go overboard with the "Jedi are just as bad as the Sith" stuff.

One thing I will give props to The Acolyte for; I buy into this new Sith they’ve introduced way more than I ever bought bytch ass, weak ass, cry baby ass, Kylo Ren.

Yeah I don't even know this guy's backstory and he's already>>>Kylo Ren.

Kylo spent way more time throwing temper tantrums and destroying furniture than actually hurting anybody :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is a little unfair, the Sith did actually start it.

I'm not saying the Jedi aren't ovelry dogmatic a lot of the time but I do think people go overboard with the "Jedi are just as bad as the Sith" stuff.
The Sith started it because the Jedi refused to allow any deviations from their way of using the force. The Jedi are intolerant and created their own worst enemies.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Sith started it because the Jedi refused to allow any deviations from their way of using the force. The Jedi are intolerant and created their own worst enemies.

That's not what happened.

The Jedi basically just exiled the Sith and told them to kick rocks, and then the Sith started oppressing the galaxy and killing a bunch of people so the Jedi tried to stop them.

The Jedi are a very flawed organization but people go too far with this "Sidious did nothing wrong" thing :dead: