‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think we can all agree that the story/ plot and the acting is sub par so far. How Mae didn’t just tell Osha what the Jedi did was driving me insane. Was that forced “I got to keep this big secret secret until later episodes” kind of dialogue that I hate. I’m more interested in Qimir. Sol definitely foul and I can’t wait for him to be exposed.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I give credit where credit is deserved, this was by far the best saber combat choreography of ANY Disney live action show including their films...

I'm probably giving these trash writers way too much credit here but I'm not buying that dude is a real Sith, something don't seem right with that...

He strong as fukk but he gives off pretender vibes...That could just be the shyt writing and acting though...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Osha thinks she knows what happened. Why would she ask her about it?

Mae was only turning herself in cause she thought the Master couldn’t catch her and the Jedi would protect her in return for information about her Master:russ: she wasn’t be altruistic.
Still would have liked Osha to at least ask what she's been up to all these years or why she is targeting the Jedi now if everything was her fault back then.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Still would have liked Osha to at least ask what she's been up to all these years or why she is targeting the Jedi now if everything was her fault back then.
The fire may have been Mae’s fault. That’s it.

Those four Jedi interrupted the coven and ”brainwashed“ her twin to leave way before that. It’s kind of obvious why she’s targeting those four. She was 8 when it happened so there was going to be some matter of years before she struck at them.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Those four Jedi interrupted the coven and ”brainwashed“ her twin to leave way before that. It’s kind of obvious why she’s targeting those four. She was 8 when it happened so there was going to be some matter of years before she struck at them.
I get that, I just want a real conversation between the 2. Would like the character moments for them to be stronger, maybe we get there by the end of the season.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
One black character in the entire prequels. Two if we count the original trilogy. Again I ask, how is the acolyte trash writing when we don’t even know the full plot?
I don’t think I really need to explain myself. Watch an episode of breaking bad then watch an episode of the acolyte.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

They may have encountered the sith when the fire started. The witch magik of using the force to create life is something Plagues wanted... He probably stole the Mother at that time... or sent homey to do it.... so he could learn that magik ..... he was toying around with it and created Anakin.. He didnt know how to impregnate a specific person (like the twins) and thats why Anakin;s mom was a slave and a random person. Palps tracked it down and started following Anakin

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ok best episode so far. Action was great. Damn rip that kid Padawan she was a good one :mjcry:

The twist who the master was was actually clever. It makes sense that him has been with her for at least two of her missions.

Got a feeling Sol and alongside Torbin made a decision before they rescued Osha, that Sol regrets. Hard to say what it is.

God Mae is a frustrating character. :snoop: Last episode is like I will go the Jedi and since her sister rejected her she is like fukk it I am going to go back and get my revenge. Osha will learn what Sol was going to tell her from that sith guy.

It does feel like this at least it is not Rise of Skywalker bad. Storytelling and writing are bad even by Star Wars standards still.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Good fights....but the Jedi are lame
Jedi have been lamer and lamer with each entry in the series post return of the jedi.

I remember I was playing Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy as a kid thinking how cool the jedi were after the OT. It was never meant to be :mjcry:

Well damn...
:leon:

Might be the dopest Sith since Maul
Honestly outside of Vader, Maul might go down as my favorite Sith. It's funny the ass pull that he was life ended up making him one of my favorite Star Wars. Would love to see more of him between his time in his rebels and his showdown with Ahsoka. Reven is my goat Star Wars character period, but I don't trust Disney to not ruin him. (Never played the Old Repubic MMO, just the KOTOR 1+2)

Legends wise we got my favs

• Reven
  • Malak
  • Sion
  • Kreia
  • Nilhius