‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Tbh Osha and Mae are the worst parts of the show.

Absolute wet blankets. How does Mae go from throwing down with 3 Jedi killing one to running like a bytch.

That scene with both of them was terrible. I was hoping one of them would be put out of their misery.

Also cutting your dreads with a lightsaber is both hilarious and slightly :mjpls: Who wrote that haha

Wreck your hairline with A lightsaber brehettes
She only killed one Jedi by using a distraction.

Sol didn’t even pull his saber on her and she ran away.

She ain’t some badass.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If the story structure didn't call for the twin switcheroo shenanigans, I think it might have been better to just have 2 different actors play sisters. They haven't done too much to distinguish the 2 and their actions are both suspect. Mae goes from wanting to turn herself in to the Jedi, to resisting arrest :mjpls:, to seemingly targeting Sol now. Osha won't have a real conversation with her sister and ask her exactly what happened or how she stumbled among the Master.
Osha thinks she knows what happened. Why would she ask her about it?

Mae was only turning herself in cause she thought the Master couldn’t catch her and the Jedi would protect her in return for information about her Master:russ: she wasn’t be altruistic.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I really feel like Lesyle Headland got a lot of inspiration from Naruto. Qimir is giving me huge Tobi vibes. The death of the witches is reminding of the trauma sasuke went through with the death of his clan.

I also think there will be a parallel of Qimir turning osha to the dark side by exposing the truth of what really happened that night similar to Tobi/sasuke after the sasuke fight with itachi.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Absolute wet blankets. How does Mae go from throwing down with 3 Jedi killing one to running like a bytch.

That scene with both of them was terrible. I was hoping one of them would be put out of their misery.

Also cutting your dreads with a lightsaber is both hilarious and slightly :mjpls: Who wrote that haha

it's bad writing and honestly, the story is moving too fast enough for any thought or detail to be expressed properly.

decent enough ideas, just really poor execution for an IP with it's history AND with a finance from Disney

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

This is the first time I've heard someone say this when referring to a female :pachaha:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Good Ep.

Just leave all your homies to rot? Wow.

And also, you ever just come across a creator that covers things you like, and you've never heard of them.

This dude got 2M subs...

Youtube is massive

This youtuber is a faq lol

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Good episode. shyt getting kinda messy tho. What did Sol do?

And I’m wondering are they gonna tie the man in the mask to a more established sith individual or show some restraint and leave it a mystery.

Twin shyt is interesting but Mae all over the place. Kinda wished she caught a light saber to the back instead of one of the other Jedi.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Good episode. shyt getting kinda messy tho. What did Sol do?

And I’m wondering are they gonna tie the man in the mask to a more established sith individual or show some restraint and leave it a mystery.

Twin shyt is interesting but Mae all over the place. Kinda wished she caught a light saber to the back instead of one of the other Jedi.
Mae is probably going to kill sol

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I really feel like Lesyle Headland got a lot of inspiration from Naruto. Qimir is giving me huge Tobi vibes. The death of the witches is reminding of the trauma sasuke went through with the death of his clan.

I also think there will be a parallel of Qimir turning osha to the dark side by exposing the truth of what really happened that night similar to Tobi/sasuke after the sasuke fight with itachi.

Yup. I'm thinking Sol might have been the one that said "fukk them witches lets take these powerful ass kids and wipe them dark side ass women out."

Qimir went savage though. I feel like we never get a Sith with charisma. They are always imposing like Vader or super skillful like Maul. But never someone that speaks with as much surety as they fight. Qimir is pretty dope.