‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Good Ep.

Just leave all your homies to rot? Wow.

And also, you ever just come across a creator that covers things you like, and you've never heard of them.

This dude got 2M subs...

Youtube is massive

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Good Ep.

Just leave all your homies to rot? Wow.

And also, you ever just come across a creator that covers things you like, and you've never heard of them.

This dude got 2M subs...

that "dude" built his rep as the OG PAWG'er

Youtube is massive

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Well damn...
:leon:

Might be the dopest Sith since Maul

I'm inclined to agree with this. Lucasfilm still seems determined to kill off any potential talent they find without thought though, just as they initially did with Maul. If merch sales are an ongoing consideration in the mix, you cannot tell me you're throwing away that kind of a golden opportunity with Dafne Keen's Jecki. That's the most got-it-together jedi you've had over at least three different shows at this point.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
that "dude" built his rep as the OG PAWG'er

Haha, Yeah I peeped that while perusing his videos.

I also realized that he was the "skeptic" side of Nerd Culture, so I always block them cats when I see em.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Tbh Osha and Mae are the worst parts of the show.

Absolute wet blankets. How does Mae go from throwing down with 3 Jedi killing one to running like a bytch.

That scene with both of them was terrible. I was hoping one of them would be put out of their misery.

Also cutting your dreads with a lightsaber is both hilarious and slightly :mjpls: Who wrote that haha

Wreck your hairline with A lightsaber brehettes

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The reveal wasn't much of a surprise, but seeing the Master in action was
:leon:

Shout out to X-23 for being the only Jedi who was about it, and Sol to some extent. Although he is still hiding exactly what went down on Osha's planet.

If the story structure didn't call for the twin switcheroo shenanigans, I think it might have been better to just have 2 different actors play sisters. They haven't done too much to distinguish the 2 and their actions are both suspect. Mae goes from wanting to turn herself in to the Jedi, to resisting arrest :mjpls:, to seemingly targeting Sol now. Osha won't have a real conversation with her sister and ask her exactly what happened or how she stumbled among the Master.

Ending was intriguing though. And Basil has me :mjlol: