‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Although I wasn’t asked the question, I would say the fact that we’re halfway through this series and we still don’t understand the motivations or desires of the main character (Osha) is an example of poor storytelling and writing. As a result, I don’t particularly care about what’s going on with her since I haven’t been given a reason to. I don’t really care about any of these characters to be honest. But as I said, I find most Star Wars content to be mediocre. So whatever.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
a babble whisperer. :wow: .

1. that is not what babbler asked.

2. he repeated the question about the PLOT "AGAIN".

3. maybe OP will get around to posting details.

and finally

4. you are limiting choices there. c). maybe OP doesn't want to get mired in those discussions with a babbler who asks a stupid question more than once.

if babbler had asked the right question he well may have got the answer he desired.

not everyone has the energy/time/patience/disposition to disentangle babble that you clearly have.

he is asking for examples because he cannot understand why his initial question was inane enough to be dismissed / criticized.

he clearly has not understood my post.

oh damn .

and now i'm out of energy on this topic too

:francis::hubie:
Nobody understands what you’re trying to say because you’re full of cac indoctrination

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
That was probably the most rushed, out of nowhere, and unexplained babyface turn I've ever seen. Just "nah I'm a good guy now, I'll turn myself in to the cops".
Still needs to be explained. Her motivation was getting revenge for her sister. Once she realized her sister was still alive the motivation was gone. She never said she’s good now but she realized she really not about that life. Or she could have been manipulated by the sith lord and it was part of his plan for her to do a heel turn by releasing his mind control.

If Darth Vader found out padme was still alive and working with the rebel alliance, how quick would his heel turn be?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Still needs to be explained. Her motivation was getting revenge for her sister. Once she realized her sister was still alive the motivation was gone. She never said she’s good now but she realized she really not about that life. Or she could have been manipulated by the sith lord and it was part of his plan for her to do a heel turn by releasing his mind control.

If Darth Vader found out padme was still alive and working with the rebel alliance, how quick would his heel turn be?
it was in like an absolute instant with no buildup really. Just a complete 180. That is the problem, not the motivation.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Still needs to be explained. Would it make more sense if she was mind controlled and the Sith Lord released his manipulation?
you're not following

I'm not saying it can't make sense eventually

i'm saying that there is absolutely no foreshadowing as to a possible face turn...and she did it in a single scene with no real buildup which is nonsense for such an important storypiece. They already explained it...her loyalty is to her sister not the sith master...she said it verbatim...but it was after killing 3 jedi en route to a 4th, she just bailed on her mission because she had a change of heart...suddenly.

Its not good writing. The first half of this episode alone could have shown conflict inside her or maybe even her reaching out subconsiously thru the force or connecting with her...even her just thinking to herself about it.

we got nothing. she just changed course.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the test is actually his own. By having her kill all those jedi, he is in fact killing them without using a weapon. Because instead of using a weapon he manipulated someone else into doing the deed for him.
But thats not the real twist. the real twist is that his master will ultimate find that she is a more worthy apprentice and discard him in favor of her.
my theory at least

Bruh this is a dope theory and is some shyt palpatine or plagieus would do. Now ill be mad if this dont happen. I hate when fan theories hit better than the damn plot

:stopitslime:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
you're not following

I'm not saying it can't make sense eventually

i'm saying that there is absolutely no foreshadowing as to a possible face turn...and she did it in a single scene with no real buildup which is nonsense for such an important storypiece. They already explained it...her loyalty is to her sister not the sith master...she said it verbatim...but it was after killing 3 jedi en route to a 4th, she just bailed on her mission because she had a change of heart...suddenly.

Its not good writing. The first half of this episode alone could have shown conflict inside her or maybe even her reaching out subconsiously thru the force or connecting with her...even her just thinking to herself about it.

we got nothing. she just changed course.

Maybe she figured qmir is the master and made him kill the wookie. She killed a Jedi using no weapons, just manipulation. That's what I thought because it seemed that Mae was on to him asking all those questions.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Maybe she figured qmir is the master and made him kill the wookie. She killed a Jedi using no weapons, just manipulation. That's what I thought because it seemed that Mae was on to him asking all those questions.
I like this. This show is designed to be a thriller with plot twists. We’re supposed to be confused at this point.

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
The Star Wars fandom is in complete shambles and it's hilarious to see in real time. People complaining about too many POC and women being lead characters. People complaining about not enough black leads. And then you have both groups complaining about too many gay characters in the series now. Civil war :russ: