MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im leaning toward Qimir too.

1. He knew Osha was Mae’s twin
2. Dodged all Mae’s attacks and restrained her when Mae tried to kill him in ep. 2. And as much as I hate it, she does have the skills to kill a Jedi master.
3. He’s conveniently left alive in the 4th episode. Mae tells him of her intent to betray “the master” and turn herself in to the Jedi but instead of killing him she just traps him? Keep in mind she clearly tried to kill him in ep 2 so it makes no sense why she would choose to keep him alive this time. Unless the plot says so….

qimir or a third sister :heh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
but Diego Luna is even though they’re both Mexican and from Mexico? Chileans are white too?

So what if they're both from Mexico? :mjtf:

Diego Luna is a WHITE mexican. A white man with a Spanish last name. No different to Canelo and Charlie Sheen. Tenoch is NOT.
Your argument regarding Finn is somewhat fair. But it was expected he would be a force user. The trailers showed him with a lightsaber in hand. I could see the fact that they hinted at him and Rey being a thing being a point of contention, but we all knew Disney wasn’t introducing a black man and white girl couple. That why they threw the fat Asian chick at him

There was no hype from cac Star Wars fans about Finn prior to the force awakens being released.

JJ Abrams literally had to put out a statement after the trailer dropped to tell cacs to stop being racist :mjlol:

They only accepted the character once they saw the character was a neutered and non threatening asexual black male which was the opposite of what they initially thought the character was going to be which was dominant heterosexual black male that would take the white woman.

It was only Black people hyped for Finn.

I know that there are white dudes that hate the idea of “losing everything” they once dominated or being made to look like weak villains, just like I know there are brothers that take every opportunity to complain when there aren’t black people in a show. There are black and white fans that are sick of people pushing the queer agenda. But my argument is that if you write a good script that doesn’t completely break away from the established lore, it wouldn’t matter who the lead is. The real fans of Star Wars will love it.

All that from cacs is really a cover for them being upset Star Wars is putting down white male characters for white women and non cac LGBT and doesn't have white men at the forefront. Even if the writing was perfect cacs would still find fault as the white man isn't the hero of the story on some "It's DEI".

There's definitely an LGBT Feminist agenda from Disney on Star Wars and Marvel which is making the product trash I agree. And the cacs that bring that up ARE right on that aspect. But cacs talking about "we just want good stories" are lying. They want good stories with White males.

Black actors NEED to stay the fukk AWAY from this franchise and degenerate fanbase now that George Lucas is gone. The Star Wars fanbase makes the racist cac Marvel/DC fan look like an inclusive democrat. That's how BAD and RACIST they are. Then you've got the trash producers making you a stereotype, c00n or LGBT :scust:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So Tenoch Huerta is not white, but Diego Luna is even though they’re both Mexican and from Mexico? Chileans are white too? :why:

Your argument regarding Finn is somewhat fair. But it was expected he would be a force user. The trailers showed him with a lightsaber in hand. I could see the fact that they hinted at him and Rey being a thing being a point of contention, but we all knew Disney wasn’t introducing a black man and white girl couple. That why they threw the fat Asian chick at him.

I know that there are white dudes that hate the idea of “losing everything” they once dominated or being made to look like weak villains, just like I know there are brothers that take every opportunity to complain when there aren’t black people in a show. There are black and white fans that are sick of people pushing the queer agenda. But my argument is that if you write a good script that doesn’t completely break away from the established lore, it wouldn’t matter who the lead is. The real fans of Star Wars will love it.
Its a tricky subject. Fan abuse does occur, but its seems to be only when the show is bad/below average. Thats really the only time a lot of the trolls come out and lead these hate campaigns. If its good a show, they become completely irrelevant. Thats why I think this section of fans are in the minority imo. I honestly think some arent even Star Wars fans and just take advantage of the “culture war” drama.

Even if we look at Disney Star Wars, Giancarlo Esposito (Moff Gideon), Carl Weathers (Greef Carga), Forrest Whitaker (Saw Gerrera), Rosario Dawson (Ashoka) didnt get any fan abuse. Donald Glover (Lando) didnt get any either if I remember, most were just confused on why they made Lando pansexual.

Moses Ingram and Finn got stuck with poor creative choices in their respective shows/movies and the racists took advantage of it. They look for cracks like that, even in Marvel shows.

There’s still no excuse for any of it and im not trying to give them a pass either but to say Star Wars fans are against black leads and characters is not really true.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So I heard from a youtube reviewer thats its possible that “killing a jedi without a weapon” isnt really meant to be literal but a metaphor. Turning a jedi from Light to the Darkside. So I think Osha will turn and join Mae, Qimir/Sith guy will die and the “real” Sith reveals themselves at the end.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Anyone arguing about lesbians in this show is an agent. We should get these bozos banned from the thread when they clearly didnt watch the show and are just on some cac hating shyt.

anyways. I think Mae did actually turn good, i think the sith didnt kill osha because he senses shes a better candidate than mae. Osha will be the acolyte. The sith could be qmir since hes dodging questions and knows too damn much. He tracked a jedi? How can a normal human do that?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyone arguing about lesbians in this show is an agent. We should get these bozos banned from the thread when they clearly didnt watch the show and are just on some cac hating shyt.

anyways. I think Mae did actually turn good, i think the sith didnt kill osha because he senses shes a better candidate than mae. Osha will be the acolyte. The sith could be qmir since hes dodging questions and knows too damn much. He tracked a jedi? How can a normal human do that?
If this was a rated R show, they would love having lesbians in it. Its family friendly lesbians that turn people off apparently

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I started watching this a couple weeks back, to pass time during cardio.

Show is straight to me. I’m intrigued by the what I hope is a bigger scheme other than revenge.

who the master and what their motive is will make or break the show for me.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Oh yeah osha finds out what happened and that breaks her and she goes to the dark side is also my theory.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm enjoying the show so far. The ending of Episode 4 actually has me excited for Episode 5.
There have been several live action Disney+ Star Wars shows now. Outside of Andor, we kinda know what we are going to get at this point
yeah i didn't think it was all that bad either

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
the vitriol some people have for this show fascinates me.
You know, I kind of don't want to defend this show. It's just "OK", not really anything special. And I CANNOT see the supposed huge budget, it looks like "TV" rather than EPIC and movie-like.

But I don't get why people hate it. To me, it's not any worse than "Tales of the JEDI/Empire", and I certainly think it's better than "Visions"
:yeshrug:

The twist isn't who the sith is. It's that the real acolyte is Osha.

So I heard from a youtube reviewer thats its possible that “killing a jedi without a weapon” isnt really meant to be literal but a metaphor. Turning a jedi from Light to the Darkside. So I think Osha will turn and join Mae, Qimir/Sith guy will die and the “real” Sith reveals themselves at the end.

So, I kind of have a related theory.
We know that the Jedi did SOMETHING that they don't want people to know about, but I also think it's highly unlikely that Disney will let Jedi do anything outright evil, so here's what I think is happening:

As with the old Watergate cliche, it's not the crime, it's the coverup.

In a world where the Jedi have the ability to literally manipulate minds, you can't really trust memories or flashbacks. SO...I think Osha's childhood memories don't accurately reflect what really happened that day. Specifically, I suspect this:

Osha, after getting restrained by her people and sister, freaked out and somehow did something that directly or indirectly led to the death of her coven and the supposed death of her sister. Some kind of Force temper tantrum. Somehow the Sith remotely sensed this psychic tantrum (e.g. like Yoda sensing Anakin killing the Tusken Raiders) and marked OSHA (not Mae) for recruitment to the Dark Side.

The 4 Jedi who were there (with what they thought were good intentions) broke their own Order's rules and collectively Mind Tricked Osha into thinking what we saw in the 3rd episode was what really happened. This is the crime that they're hiding from Osha, their Jedi superiors, and the rest of the world. Serious abuse of the Light Side's ability to control minds, in order to implant false memories. (I think there's some kind of weird "Priest abuse" analogy they're going for).

After that they felt guilty about it and tried to mold her into a padawan, but it didn't 'take' and she eventually went off on her own.

The Sith got a hold of Mae and tricked her into thinking she's a potential Acolyte. But in reality, she's just bait to capture the real potential Acolyte, Osha who already (unintentionally) the kind of emotional violence that they're looking for.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Not sure you're making sense.

We have a show with a black lead already and you complained that it's pandering, and then complain about not having black leads :dahell:

Is it only pandering if it's a black female, but it would be okay if it was a dude? Or is her being gay the issue? I'm confused. The lead here seems decent enough.
Breh is using the word woke like it has actual meaning. Stop trying to make his hate make sense.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You know, I kind of don't want to defend this show. It's just "OK", not really anything special. And I CANNOT see the supposed huge budget, it looks like "TV" rather than EPIC and movie-like.

But I don't get why people hate it. To me, it's not any worse than "Tales of the JEDI/Empire", and I certainly think it's better than "Visions"
:yeshrug:

So, I kind of have a related theory.
We know that the Jedi did SOMETHING that they don't want people to know about, but I also think it's highly unlikely that Disney will let Jedi do anything outright evil, so here's what I think is happening:

As with the old Watergate cliche, it's not the crime, it's the coverup.

In a world where the Jedi have the ability to literally manipulate minds, you can't really trust memories or flashbacks. SO...I think Osha's childhood memories don't accurately reflect what really happened that day. Specifically, I suspect this:

Osha, after getting restrained by her people and sister, freaked out and somehow did something that directly or indirectly led to the death of her coven and the supposed death of her sister. Some kind of Force temper tantrum. Somehow the Sith remotely sensed this psychic tantrum (e.g. like Yoda sensing Anakin killing the Tusken Raiders) and marked OSHA (not Mae) for recruitment to the Dark Side.

The 4 Jedi who were there (with what they thought were good intentions) broke their own Order's rules and collectively Mind Tricked Osha into thinking what we saw in the 3rd episode was what really happened. This is the crime that they're hiding from Osha, their Jedi superiors, and the rest of the world. Serious abuse of the Light Side's ability to control minds, in order to implant false memories. (I think there's some kind of weird "Priest abuse" analogy they're going for).

After that they felt guilty about it and tried to mold her into a padawan, but it didn't 'take' and she eventually went off on her own.

The Sith got a hold of Mae and tricked her into thinking she's a potential Acolyte. But in reality, she's just bait to capture the real potential Acolyte, Osha who already (unintentionally) the kind of emotional violence that they're looking for.

Facts. This is exactly what I think is happening. I’m enjoying this mystery.