‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I think it’s Qimir. He chose his words very carefully when speaking with Mae. Didn’t she ask him if he’s seen the master before and he said something like as you know I haven’t?

His character reminds me of Tobi from Naruto before the “mask” came off. A fake goofball that’s hiding his straight up killer mentality
Im leaning toward Qimir too.

1. He knew Osha was Mae’s twin
2. Dodged all Mae’s attacks and restrained her when Mae tried to kill him in ep. 2. And as much as I hate it, she does have the skills to kill a Jedi master.
3. He’s conveniently left alive in the 4th episode. Mae tells him of her intent to betray “the master” and turn herself in to the Jedi but instead of killing him she just traps him? Keep in mind she clearly tried to kill him in ep 2 so it makes no sense why she would choose to keep him alive this time. Unless the plot says so….

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
180 million for 28 minutes of filler with a Sith lord flying around like this bytch... :dead:

ed46b4d3f1d621702856080171daa84335-23-mary-poppins.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

If they claim this show as a financial loss, this needs to be investigated for money laundering...
i-am-mary-poppins-guardians-of-the-galaxy.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Because the test is actually his own. By having her kill all those jedi, he is in fact killing them without using a weapon. Because instead of using a weapon he manipulated someone else into doing the deed for him.
But thats not the real twist. the real twist is that his master will ultimate find that she is a more worthy apprentice and discard him in favor of her.
my theory at least
Unless this is all a revenge plot against the Jedi using the threat of a Sith as a fakeout I will be pissed if this is right. Lol

The fact this plot revolves around these four Jedi would be major bad writing if it didn’t connect to what happened that night.

Like she/Darth Tooth could have attacked any Jedi.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Because the test is actually his own. By having her kill all those jedi, he is in fact killing them without using a weapon. Because instead of using a weapon he manipulated someone else into doing the deed for him.
But thats not the real twist. the real twist is that his master will ultimate find that she is a more worthy apprentice and discard him in favor of her.
my theory at least
you spittin' :ohhh:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
That fella might be Tenebrous's other apprentice right?

Plageuis was a lanklet.

He seemed too powerful to be an acolyte.

Hopefully they won't fukk things up and make their own shyt up like Darth Lesbian

The Plageuis book is probably the best thing from the EU. It would have been better if they just did a live action version of the novel.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the vitriol some people have for this show fascinates me.

Not too sure what's fascinating about it tbh.

The Star Wars fandom isn't really going to like any show where the protagonist isn't a white guy.

Karume

All Star
Daps

The Star Wars fandom isn't really going to like any show where the protagonist isn't a white guy.
oh, I understand that. it's just interesting to me how people express their agitation in code words that IMO most of them couldnt explain

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:While the usual suspects are doing what they always do. I also see fans who’s not on that timing trashing this show.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla

I keep seeing comments like this, but I’m not sure where this notion comes from. Star Wars fans love Dinn Djarin….who’s not white, were anticipating Finn becoming a Jedi or Force user…not a white guy, agree that Andor is the best show they’ve put out…starring a guy that’s not white. I don’t think white leads are what they are looking for. Perhaps they’re looking for a well written story that respects the established lore. Example: not adding a notable Jedi to your story that shouldn’t even be alive at the time it take's place. Average fan wouldn’t know this. Those real Star Wars fans you speak of do. Just like real Lord of the Rings fans will tell you that Gandalf shouldn’t exist when Rings of Power takes place. You mess with the lore, you anger the fans.

Personally, I think this show is extremely poorly written and acted. Not a fan of the clear agenda politics, but the terrible writing trumps all of it. But…like what you like.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I keep seeing comments like this, but I’m not sure where this notion comes from. Star Wars fans love Dinn Djarin….who’s not white, were anticipating Finn becoming a Jedi or Force user…not a white guy, agree that Andor is the best show they’ve put out…starring a guy that’s not white. I don’t think white leads are what they are looking for. Perhaps they’re looking for a well written story that respects the established lore. Example: not adding a notable Jedi to your story that shouldn’t even be alive at the time it take's place. Average fan wouldn’t know this. Those real Star Wars fans you speak of do. Just like real Lord of the Rings fans will tell you that Gandalf shouldn’t exist when Rings of Power takes place. You mess with the lore, you anger the fans.

Personally, I think this show is extremely poorly written and acted. Not a fan of the clear agenda politics, but the terrible writing trumps all of it. But…like what you like.
How is it terrible writing when you don’t even know what the full plot is yet?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:russ:Come on bruh not everyone who trashes this show is a sheep or grifter.
This show is comparable if not better than any Disney Star Wars show thus far.

This is not the show to shyt on Disney. Book of boba, obi wan, Mando season 3 or Ashoka deserves that type of hate

The Vespa biker gang was absolutely disgusting

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This show is comparable if not better than any Disney Star Wars show thus far.

This is not the show to shyt on Disney. Book of boba, obi wan, Mando season 3 or Ashoka deserves that type of hate
:russ:But people did shyt on those shows